Diana x Male Reader x Sucy x Molly: A not so lonely Christmas

Smallish Spoilers for Chamber of Time!

Summary: Three of the girls you love most in your life don't have a good track record with Christmas thanks to the different struggles of their past. Something you decide to change to make the white holiday something special for them again.

Word Count: 3,1k

Small CW: Dead/Distant parents.

~

"Yes, mom- No I understand. Yeah, love you too...merry holidays." You clicked the long-range communication spell off, sighing as your parents insisted you stayed at Luna Nova so you could better focus on your studies. Frankly, you weren't surprised, they were always strict like that and never saw the use in holidays beyond a few simple nods. A stark contrast to your love for the holidays, sadly that wasn't enough to convince them, leaving you to moan in the school's sparsely filled cafeteria.

"Eh, what do you mean you're staying?!" A familiar high-pitched voice yelled not far from your location, you turned to see Akko talking with Diana and Sucy a few tables away. "Don't you know we're on our Christmas vacation, why not celebrate the holidays home?"

Diana huffed. "Vacation is not a time of pure lollygagging, besides I've long learned to not waste my time in the celebrations."

Akko looked absolutely dumbfounded at Diana's words, that was when Sucy decided to chip in. "I agree with Diana, I don't even celebrate anything."

The color continued to drain out of Akko's face. "That's horrible! That's it, I'm staying too and making sure you guys get the best Christmas celebration-"

"No." Diana refused. "While I can see your motive and appreciate it to a certain extent I cannot allow it to happen, my studies are just more important. Besides I'd hate to be the reason why you didn't spend Christmas with your parents this year...it is something I recommend cherishing."

A low cackle came out of Sucy. "Do stay, I'd love to have my test subject with me through the entire winter. I just got done with an entire batch of freezing potions with varying effects."

Akko held a scared expression as she took a step away from Sucy. "Still-" But before she could continue Diana interrupted her.

"I implore Akko, it isn't something you should concern yourself with." Her green hair swayed as she turned, walking away before Akko could muster up another word.

"I need to check on those potions now that I mention them, they can be quite aggressive." Sucy mentioned dully as she also left, Akko's pout became worse.

She turned as she felt a gentle hand rest on her shoulder, turning to face you. "Don't beat yourself up over it, It's no surprise they aren't so keen on Christmas thanks to their past's." You said, Akko whined.

"Can't you talk to them? You're their boyfriend, maybe they'll listen to you!" Instead of shooting her down, you began to think, earning a raised eyebrow from Akko as you didn't answer immediately.

"I don't think I will need to do any convincing." You murmured.

"What are you saying?" Questioned Akko, still confused.

You smiled at her. "Just enjoy your Christmas and I'll make sure they will enjoy theirs."

~

You were walking towards the Luna Nova library, a pep in your step that almost made you crash against another student that just rounded the corner. Luckily for the both of you, any movement was stopped just as you were mere inches close to crashing against each other.