(Platonic) Vampire Ursula x Vampire Male Reader: The Night's Embrace

Word Count: 1,6k

CW: Angst, Mentions of blood and corpses, reader kinda died before this oneshot.

~

Hunger. Pure unsatiable hunger. That was the only thing you could think- or feel as your vision remained a blur of grays alongside the static that you could only hear. You didn't even know why you were here, your memories if you could even call them that burning up in every second. A pale man approaching you in an alley-or was it after school? What was a school? The man attacking-or...killing you? Your mind couldn't remember, and it did not care, screaming for something to quench your hunger.

But even that was a mystery, your mind muddled and unable to tell you what it wanted- needed to survive. You felt yourself stumbling forwards, falling on something that wasn't rock hard...fleshy. Your nostrils flared up and as you looked down you saw a faint red amongst the grey.

Your mind started to scream. THERE was what you needed, your wings you only now knew you had spread wide as you used them to jump, you opened your maw wide out of instinct and bit down on the source of the sustenance once the jump ended, immediately feeling a metallic taste enter your mouth that was satisfying...but not satisfying enough, so you drank more...more...more, why wouldn't the hunger be sated?!

The static had only gone down a little, but enough for your long pointed ears to hear a clear audible gasp, you snapped your head up ignoring the paltry sustenance that fell between you and the source. The greys parting to show a pure-black figure slowly approaching you, but unlike your wild abandon from before your mind became calm at the sight...like this figure was not a threat...or food...but a master?

Your mouth drifted back to the source, but before you could bite back in the figure had pulled you away. "No, no! Don't you know it's unhealthy to eat the blood of the dead?" It said in a concerned tone, immediate sorrow filling your body as you backed away from the source. Your mind convinced you disappointed this creature of respect, and that was a crime.

"You look so young...where is your master?" It asked, you remained silent, squatting down and giving no answer as you had none. You felt your head being moved, allowing it as the creature was free to gaze upon your exposed neck until they let out another gasp. "You have no master, don't you? You're a newborn..."

You looked up at the creature, feeling like it was doing the same until a loud blaring sound reached through your static, having already long played before but now becoming louder and louder. The creature looked back before turning to you, getting you off the ground. "We can't stay here." It said as two dark batlike wings sprouted from behind them, picking you up as they flew off the ground. The elegance and movement of their wings a stark contrast to your shaking untamed ones.

"Don't worry about flying, I will take you." It said and as a commanded you stopped flapping, laying limp as the creature took you away. Your body demanding rest after your interrupted paltry meal and putting you to sleep.

~

You groaned as you woke up, everything feeling...so much clearer. Your mind wasn't screaming about food and your body wouldn't shake uncontrollably, everything was fine again, at least that's what you thought until you could feel two of your teeth protruding out of your mouth.

Something was horribly wrong.

You went to a nearby mirror, trying to look at it and seeing nothing...except for a floating teacup. You turned around to see a pale woman with sea-blue hair, a small smile on her glasses-wearing face. "Ah, you're awake, I was beginning to worry." She said.

"W-Who are you? Where am I and what is happening?!" You yelled, your tone becoming more panicked by the second. The woman put down her cup and went over to you, her hands telling you to calm down.