Hannah x Male Reader x Barbara: Nerd~

Summary: You...like being bullied. And lucky for you you're two lovely girlfriends have quite the experience in it even after they've renounced their past actions. But what happens when their last victim and your best friend witnesses one of these bully sessions?

Word Count: 1702

~

The halls of Luna Nova were silent as you carried a bunch of heavy books. Just as you were about to go around the corner two familiar blurs made you yelp, your books becoming abandoned on the floor while Hannah and Barbara slammed you against the wall. Devilish smiles on their faces.

"H-Hey girls." You stuttered out, instinctively trying to slip out of their grasp. "Hey~" Barbara mischievously said, her arms trapping you from one side with Hannah covering the other. "Where did you think of going?" She asked, the two girls entrapping you closer and closer between their bodies and the wall.

"To the-the l-library..." Giggles came out of their mouths, Hannah mockingly blocking your view. "Seriously? I didn't think you were that much of a nerd this early in the afternoon!" A pang shot through your body that made your cheeks heat up, something both girls were incredibly aware of. "I-It isn't like that!-"

Barbara laughed. "You know if you like studying that much why don't you take care of our homework later today, or else..." She send you a wink.
"Or e-else what...?" Hannah rested her leg beneath yours, her intense eyes making you feel small. "You know exactly what will happen nerd~. So what do you say?"

"O-Ok." They both smiled satisfied. "Good boy, now why don't you go feed those scrawny bones of yours." Hannah teased as she left the hallway. "Or maybe you should watch your pounds first!" Barbara added, flicking your forehead and leaving with Hannah as their laughs echoed through the hall. You sighed as a shudder traveled through your body. A soft smile forming on your lips at your "bullies".

"That was so mean!" You were broken out of your bliss by the yelling and stomping of a familiar Japanese friend, a big frown on her face. "Are you ok?!" Akko asked worryingly, patting you all over your body. "I-I am Akko, more than that."
"More than that?!" She looked at you in disbelief, beginning with saying your name. "You know you don't have to lie, besides I saw with my own eyes how much those meanies bullied you!"

"Y-You saw that?" You said as embarrassment flushed your face unbeknownst to Akko. "Yeah! I can't believe they would lie about having "changed", that they aren't the bullies they were like in our first year but then they go and do this! It's outrageous!" You swallowed in a gulp, fidgeting with your collar until you let out a cough.

"I think you're seeing things wrong Akko..." She looked at you in confusion. "What do you mean?"
"This was actually supposed to be a secret as we are still pretty nervous about all this but uh...we're just friends, in fact we are more than that and what Hannah and Barbara did just now was their way of showing affection...actually they only do it at the behest of my re-" Before you could finish Akko enveloped you into a hug, almost suffocating you as she cried out for you.

"I can't believe it, how could I be so stupid!" You chuckled thinking Akko got what you were trying to say. "It's fine-"
"It isn't! All this time I thought they were just bullying you when they are actually being much worse. Faking you into being their friend and then taking advantage of your innocence! How long has this been going on?!"

Putting up your hands defensively you tried to defuse the situation. "A f-few months? But I think you're taking this the complete wrong wa-"

"Months?! I'm such a horrible friend for letting you get tortured like this!" Akko hugged you even tighter as she bawled her eyes out. "A-Akko like I said it's fine! Nothing is wrong." She let go, tear ducts finally empty. "You're right!" You let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you finally understand me..."
"I can still fix this!" She tried to reassure you by telling you not to worry as she affectionally called your name. "It won't be long before you're never bullied again!"