Hannah x Male Reader : Enemies for Life!...?: Part 2

Word Count: 2643

"Well that doesn't sound very romantic at all!" Said Akko, leaning back into her chair with disappointment. "What did I tell you? There's no way I could like a girl like that after such a bad meeting!" You smugly claimed as you also leaned back into your chair, a noticeable air of relaxation coming of you compared to Akko.

Lotte rubbed her chin. "Still, it is peculiar that you claim to hate her in the first minute and then give her some money."
"I was just being nice, not to forget I still held some guilt over the whole "getting her fired" bit." The ceiling looked more interesting than your friends today. "Yeah but you knew that she had that bratty rich girl attitude and backstory but still decided to indulge her I don't know about you but it just doesn't add up compared to your usual attitude around her and those other prissy girls." Interjected Amanda as she blocked your view, slowly pushing your head back at the group.

"So I made a mistake, whatever. It wasn't like we rode a broom together and had a bunch of sappy moments on it!"

"You rode a broom with him?!" Hannah slightly leaned back from Barbara's yelling, once again earning confused stares at blue team's table. "It was just me returning the favor! Nothing else about it..."
"Why don't you tell us what exactly happened. You claimed the first meeting would be only fighting and yet it had that interesting moment of generosity at the end." Diana ordered as she clasped her hands together with a devilish intent Hannah could just feel ooze off her friend. "Fine...but I'm telling you nothing interesting happened beyond confirming my hatred for him!" Of course Hannah would be lying to herself if she meant that, she would just have to keep it vague enough to not make Diana and Barbara think any more ridiculous notions of loving you, like you'd love her to begin with!

Why couldn't you keep it vague enough.

One thing led to another and the gang had roped you into telling another one of your stories with only Hannah and you, it was a short one and yet it somehow made things worse despite your previous logic that being vague about it would detest any weird notions Lotte-and now Amanda were up to.

"I can't believe you would betray me like this, Amanda." The targeted girl slipped over her laughs as she turned to you. "Oh sure, mister "Rides broom and then has a pleasant conversation with supposed enemy for life"!" In an instant Amanda went back to her laughing fits as your blush grew ever worse.

"Don't worry," Said Lotte with your name. "There's nothing wrong with being in love! Even if you have a hard time showing it!" Unlike before Lotte genuinely looked like she genuinely wanted to help now. "I told you, I don't love her!"
"You say while having that blush, seriously I can feel the warmth from here." Sucy said as she glared at you while trying to create some air with her wand. "Now you're just exaggerating!"

"Exaggerating or not you're "Rivalry" with Hannah seems to become more and more odd over the days." Lotte raised herself up. "Now the question is; do you really want to continue like this?" A staring match erupted between the two of you. The entire table silent with even Amanda stopping her jeering as neither of you refused to talk any further.

"Alright so he may not be as bad as I thought he was." Hannah groaned as she laid her head on the table, ignoring the cleaning faerie next to her smashed teacup. "But that does not mean I love him in any way!" She slammed the table in response, the faerie almost falling from the shock and giving her a glare as they were barely balancing themselves.

"That still makes it weird how much you go out of your way to pester him." Barbara noted as Hannah's permanent blush became worse. "He starts it! I'm just defending myself!"
"That does seem oddly immature of you Hannah." Diana said as her friend scoffed. "Could it perhaps be that you find it hard to admit you love him?"