Molly x Male Reader: Is it wrong to be selfish?

Spoilers for Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time

Summary: Ever since the Chamber of time was solved Molly was finally free to live life again, free from the curse that laid upon her for ages. It should have been a brand new start for her; a bright future and yet...Molly can't help but fear.
She's building herself up again. But then she feels these urges for more that keep increasing every day and she fears she'll make the same mistakes like she did so long ago to get them. History has a horrible knack for repeating itself after all.
These emotions only become worse when you notice her; Will her suppression be triumphant in the end or will you break through the fragile girl's own demise?

Word Count: 3262

~

Everything should be fine.

And they were, Molly was confident they were!

At least for now...

It was awkward to be recognized and remembered at first, the usual comments of "Oh right, Molly. I almost forgot you existed!" turning it "Oh hey, Molly. Nice morning, eh?" were a shellshock to her especially after it had only been a few days since her curse was broken.
Even now a year later, after Molly has forged a genuine friendship with her dormmates and some other students outside of it she still had to get used to it.

And she supposes that has led to her current problem.

She hates how selfish she is becoming. Molly had gained so much this year and even recovered some of the memories of her past "lives", she was happy yet her heart still aches for more.
And that was a bad thing, the last time she led her heart decide anything she became a monster and it took hundreds of years before she could be freed again. Free in this new world with no one...except for her friends of course! ...but who knows if they are eternal...

Molly slapped herself. There were those whispers again. Those who were never satisfied and always wished for more; greed. The day after the Chamber of time was closed forever was the day Molly promised herself and the entire school she would never succumb to her selfish desires. She would never let her return, But it's influences did take a toll on her...

"Molly, Molly!" She was taken out of her mind by the nudging of her roommates. "Man did you sleep bad or something? It was like you were stuck in some kind of daze." Her best friend Elsa asked.
"A-Ah it's uh nothing...just had to think about something..." She'd rather didn't want to drag her friends into her difficulties again, it was a selfish thing to do and her problem. One she had to conquer on her own.

"Well I hope you're done with that, because someone wants to say hi!" A grin was on her other friends face, Amelia as she pointed towards the end of the table where you stood. A smile on your face directed towards her.
"I came to ask if you were Molly but I guess that's kind of redundant now, no?" You chuckled as Molly awkwardly stood there, taken in by the fact that someone approached her of all people.

"The thing is I actually wanted to properly introduce myself to you...considering we've never done it before." Molly's friends giggled at your little blush, nudging their targeted friend to come into action.
"Oh sure, you already know mine so what's yours?" After you said your name and oh so confidently to boot Molly expected that to be the end of your visit. Except you stayed.

"Is there something? We're done here right?" You looked shocked as her friends continued giggling louder much to her chagrin, you rubbed the back of your head as you avoided her eyes. "W-Well soon lunch will be over but I want to know you better so maybe we could...have dinner together? Maybe just the two of us so that we won't be distracted...not to insult your lovely friends of course!" A pang of jealousy hit Molly as her friends gave flirty smiles to you and your comment. It was clear you had an interest in her, something Molly really started to like and to see her friends trying to steal-