Succubus Akko x Male Reader: Pure

Summary: Akko is a very unique Succubus, the kind who does not want to take advantage of the humans above, rather she prefers to do it in the more non-conventional ways that don't involve hurting people. And endeavor she is aided by someone very dear to her, you, but when Halloween reaches Akko starts acting different, something that will be sure to test your bond with Akko.

Word Count: 4,8k

~

The beeping of an oven threw a trio of girls into action as one of them opened the furnace, licking her lips as she used her magic to carefully bring the piping hot tray of cookies out into the open. "They look amazing!" Blair gushed, her apron and bits of her blond hair covered in batter. "I'm surprised they came out looking this good, who thought Akko actually knew what she was doing? Looks like those spirits knew what they were doing now when they paired us up." Mary teased as the last member of the trio started to pout.

"Hey! I'm not bad at everything!" Akko huffed out, her two fellow bakers giggling. "And now we know for sure," Mary added as she placed the tray on the table. "We're just teasing Akko, we appreciate your help. And we especially appreciate how you managed to convince the workers to let us bake in here." Said Blair with a small smile.

Akko grinned. "It was quite easy! Everyone is so up in arms with the Halloween celebrations that they'll take every opportunity to lighten the load." A smirk appeared on Akko's face. " But for teasing me in the first place I get to take the first cookie!" She announced, using her unnatural speed to take one of the hot cookies and plop it into her mouth.

"Man, shouldn't you wait before burning your throat?" Mary commented, but Akko did not break a sweat when it came to eating the treat, Mary laughed. "Akko is just built different, right Akko?" The aforementioned girl held wide eyes as she stopped chewing, awkwardly nodding her head as she swallowed. "Y-Yeah! I'm just built different, besides they aren't that hot. Try them!"

Mary and Blair cautiously and without care respectively took one of the many cookies, both taking a bite once their hands could handle the remaining heat of the baked dough. They did not notice their hazel-haired friend sneaking behind them as they let out moans of satisfaction.

"Wow, this is really delicious!" Blair said as she held her cheek, happily eating the rest of the cookie as Mary hummed in agreement. Unbeknownst to either of them a pink mist invisible to the human eye started to spread above their heads, a pink mist only Akko's kind could be aware of.

She parted her lips, a long sigh leaving them as the rosy air started to follow into Akko's mouth. Getting sucked away like a vacuum until it was all gone just like the cookies Mary and Blair were enjoying, the three licking their lips simultaneously.

"My apologies Akko, you really are a good baker!" Mary said with a smile as Akko beamed at her. "Ah! I want to have another one!" Blair gushed, letting out a low whine as Mary grabbed her wrist before she could claim another cookie. "Oh no, you don't! We need to decorate these for the Halloween festivities!" Scolded Blair's roommate. "But Maaaaaary!" She whined.

Akko smiled as she observed the exchange between the two friends when suddenly her stomach began to groan in a very particular way. "Oh no..." Akko muttered, turning to Mary and Blair with her smile shaken. "H-Hey guys I just realized I was supposed to...help Lotte with...something important, do you mind?"

Mary raised her eyebrows before nodding. "No worries Akko! We can take care of the glazing and the rest just in time before the celebrations start!"
"You did most of the baking prior anyways." Said Blair as she nursed her barely-hurt hand, watching her friend with betrayal.
"OkThanksGoodbye!" Akko yelled as she sped out of the room, barely taking the time to throw her apron away as Mary and Blair blinked at their partner's sudden hurry.