♡𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡

2007

2007.

It was a pleasant spring evening. The daisies peeped through the pea-green grass. One could hear the soothing chirping of the birds. There was a baked-apple smell in the air. It was the smell of the plant growing.

"Don't they look cute together?", Jihee asked while watching the two children playing in the garden.

"Yes, they do.", Seyeon said with a wide smile.

"What if they get married in the future? Your little girl will become my daughter-in-law."

"That would be great. Maybe then our husbands will stop the rivalry.", Seyeon said with a chuckle.

"It's common to be rivals in the business field but so what we are besties."

"Yes. Hey you remember I had a huge crush on that popular guy in high school?", Seyeon asked.

"Oh that Lee Yeonho?"

Seyeon nodded. "I met him a few days ago and he changed a lot. I almost didn't recognize him. He is also married and has four kids."

"Four kids?!?! Wow that's a lot." Jihee was clearly surprised.

"But he doesn't look that good now. Thanks God he rejected me."

Jihee and Seyeon laughed remembering that specific moment from high school. While the two mothers were gossiping, their kids were playing in the garden.

"Jisung, you have to hold the cup like this."

"I don't want to play this stupid tea party Soojin."

"But you have to.", the five years old Soojin ordered.

"Why would I? You don't even give me real cookies to eat."

"But they are REAL!!!"

"No they are leaves.", Jisung argued.

"But you have to pretend that they are real."

Five years old Jisung sighed in defeat. He didn't want to play this 'stupid' tea party game. He just wanted to play with his cars but he lost to Soojin in rock, paper, scissors game and that's why he ended up  playing tea party with her and her dolls.

Jisung noticed a beautiful doll sitting just beside him. He asked, "What's her name?" pointing his index finger towards the doll.

Soojin replied with a smile, "Her name is Goldie because her hair is golden in colour. Daddy gifted me this on my 3rd birthday."

He nodded. As he was bored, he thought of doing something fun. He held the leg of Goldie and started to spin her above his head. Soojin's eyes widened.

"JISUNG STOP!!!", Soojin screamed.

But what happened next was unexpected by both of them. The doll slipped out of Jisung's hand leaving only her leg in his hand.

"AHHHHHHH PARK JISUNG WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Soojin wanted to cry because her father gifted the doll to her. It was very precious to her. But she was more angry with Jisung. She was furious.

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry? What do you mean by sorry?, Soojin shouted at him.

Jisung got scared and started to run away but she chased him.

"Jisung, come here. Stop running."

"No you will hit me."

Soojin got closer to him and tried to catch his collar from the back but accidentally she pushed him. Jisung fell down and felt a severe pain in his leg.

He started crying in pain. Their mothers noticed and came running towards them.

Jihee asked, "Oh My God!!! Jisung, what happened?"

Soojin didn't say anything. She was just standing there with her head down while Jisung kept crying.

Seyeon asked with a stern voice, "What happened Soojin? C'mon tell us."

Soojin looked up at her mother and said, "He broke Goldie's leg and ran away. So I was trying to catch him but I accidentally pushed him and he fell down........ I am sorry Mommy." Soojin was on the verge of crying.

"I think you should say sorry to Jisung. I am so disappointed with you, Soojin. Now get inside the house.", Seyeon said in anger.

Soojin ran towards her house while tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her mother never scolded her before but this was the first time she saw her so angry.

Jihee lifted Jisung up and carried him to the car and went to the hospital. Seyeon also went with them.

"Doctor , is Jisung okay?", Jihee asked with a concerned voice.

"I think he broke his leg."

Since then Jisung and Soojin have been enemies.

So guys I will try to post one or two chapters everyday

Also I hope all of you are happy and if not I am always here, you can talk to me💌💕

Thank you~