♡9

Switchin' the positions for you~

A loud bang caught the attention of the people at the lunch table

"Uuuuu that must hurt", Minjeong said while chewing her food.

"Soojin, what happened?", a worried Jimin asked the newly arrived girl. Soojin's head was on the table and eyes were closed. The loud noise was made when she slammed her head on the table. She looked up at Ningning, still her head was on the table. The Chinese girl understood that she had to speak for her bestfriend.

"So basically Jisung kicked her out of the car in the middle of the road when they were coming to uni and she came late to her first class.", Ningning explained.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"OH.... MY.... GOD!!!! Why did he do that?", Aeri asked in curiosity.

"He didn't want anyone in the university to know they have somewhat a relationship. And if they come to uni together, people may think there have some connections.", Ningning answered simply.

"Ooohh Soojin don't worry. Everything will be okay.", Karina tried to assure her.

Soojin finally got up. "Thanks God the teacher didn't scold me. But he have a bad impression of me now. He probably thought that I am an irresponsible student." She whined.

"Don't worry first impressions are always not the last impressions.", Aeri told her.

Soojin sighed and nodded. "But guys just wait and watch. I'll make sure to take revenge.", Soojin said through clenched teeth while glaring at the boy who was sitting at the corner of the lunch room with her friends.

♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫

"Oh isn't he Park Jisung?"
"Yeah he is the maknae of Dream."
"He was the last member to join uni."
"Now Dream is completed. FINALLY!!!"
"AHH PARK JISUNG IS SO HANDSOME!!!"
"Although he is 3 years younger than me, I am ready to date him."
"All seven of them are gorgeous."

"I guess you have really become the centre of attention on your first day.", Jeno said looking at the youngest.

"Ooh ofcourse. Haven't you seen my face?", Jisung replied proudly.

"Yes we have seen. You look like a rat", Renjun said sassily which made all of them burst into laughter.

"Oh c'mon Renjun you can't deny that I'm handsome."

"Ofcourse our Jisungie is very very handsome.", Jaemin said in aegyo and hugged the youngest.

"AHHH JAEMIN!!!" Jisung finally got out of his hold after struggling a lot.

"Welcome to Neo Seoul University Jisung", a familiar voice caught their attention.

"Huh? Koeun." A smile appeared on Mark's face. He held her hand and was looking at his favourite person with sparkles in his eyes.