♡17

I'm the one what you want~

Monday.

A tired Soojin entered the lunch room of the university gaining a lot of attention from the other students.

Yesterday was a very hectic day. Soojin and Jisung spent the whole day with their mothers. Jihee and Seyeon discussed about their highschool days and talked about some childhood moments of the two kids which Jisung and Soojin found very embarrassing. The good part was the food cooked by their mothers. Ofcourse mom's handmade food always reminds of home.

But Soojin couldn't sleep at all last night and all thanks to Park Jisung. As their mothers were staying at their house, they had to share the same room which was Jisung's because the two moms knew that their kids were living together in a room as a 'couple'. Jisung didn't allow Soojin to sleep on his bed and told her to sleep anywhere else. She couldn't quarrel with him as their moms were in the other room. As his room didn't have a couch, Soojin had to make a small bed with a mat and a blanket on the floor and sleep there. It was a little bit cold at night and she was not habituated with sleeping on the floor. So, she merely got any sleep. And there she was- entering the cafeteria with her sleepy figure.

"Woah isn't that Soojin?"
"Yeah Kim Soojin."
"She danced with Jisung at the party, right?"
"Yes."
"Are they a couple?"
"No way Jisung is mine."
"Why Dreamies are starting to date?"
"Jeno also has a girlfriend now."
"Jeno and Jimin are a powerful couple."
"She's beautiful but I don't like."
"Don't worry we still have Haechan and Renjun."
"Yeah they are the single dudes."

"SOOJIN!!!!" Soojin heard someone calling her. She looked around and saw Minjeong waving her hand at her. She went towards the table where Minjeong was sitting. But as soon as she reached the table, her eyes widened.

"Are we sitting here?", Soojin asked her friend.

"Yeah!", Minjeong answered while putting her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. The four girls were sitting with the other seven boys at the same table because of Minjeong's request.

"It was Minjeong's idea to sit here. Because you know two of us have a boyfriend now", Ningning said.

"Ooohh don't tell me you're not happy to sit here Ning", Minjeong teased while the Chinese girl blushed.

Soojin took a seat beside Minjeong. She looked infront of her and saw Jeno and Jimin talking happily. A part of her was happy for her friend but the other part felt miserable. But she tried to ignore that unhappy part and be happy of her friend.

It was a normal day as Haechan and Renjun were bickering about small things as usual. Suddenly Jeno stood up from his seat and asked, "I am going to the snack section. Do you guys want anything?"

Jaemin, Aeri, Haechan, Chenle , Renjun said their snacks' names to Jeno.

"Uhhh I also want a Lay's", Soojin said but in a hesitated manner.