♡37

So let's run away ~

24th October, 2021.

10:00 p.m.

Renjun was in his room. He was making that scrapbook of memories. He had already pasted all the polaroid photos of his friends and him. Everyone of his friends took his one picture. He decided to decorate the scrapbook with cute drawings related to each and everyone. Like for Mark, he drew watermelon which was a must, for Chenle dolphin and basketball, for Haechan sun and musical notes and so on.

Now when he flipped a page, he saw Soojin's polaroids ready to be decorated. He immediately smiled looking at those photos. There was something in her that immediately made his mood brighten. He drew small cherry blossoms, dolls, some chemicals as her favourite subject was Chemistry around her pictures. After designing, he stared at the page with a big grin.

"How can someone be this pretty?", he mumbled to himself.

But that smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Why is it happening to me? Will I ever be able to tell you how I exactly feel?"

"Why are you so scared to tell her?"

Renjun was startled by his one and only roommate. "Haechan.... w-what are talking about you?"

Haechan brought a chair near Renjun's desk and sat beside him. "I know Jun. You don't need to hide it."

Renjun's eyes became wide and his breath hitched. "How did you-"

"I'm your bestfriend, Renjun. I should be the first one to know. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I...." Renjun's lips parted an inch but nothing came out as he looked down.

"Don't worry Jun. I understand you." Haechan patted his friend's back. "When did you start liking her?"

"One year ago..."

"OH MY GOD!!! And I realized this now?!" Haechan gasped and then asked, "Then why don't you confess?"

Renjun quietly said, "Because... because I am scared."

"Sacred?" Haechan furrowed his brows in confusion. "Why?"

"I'm scared because... what if she doesn't like me back and reject me. Then things will become awkward between us. Our friendship will be ruined. And I don't want that. I don't want to lose her."

Haechan put his hand on the other's shoulder. "Renjun I understand but atleast you should try. As much as I know Soojin, even if she doesn't like you like that, she will still be friends with you."

"Really?"

"Yes my bro reallllyyyyy." Haechan got up and jumped on the bed to lay down as he was sleepy. "Now go to sleep. Goodnight Jun."