♡51

Smooth like butter~

30th November, 2021

30th November, 2021.

"Did that boy come today?", Minjeong asked.

"Yeah. I asked him why he didn't come on the day of the match. He said that he was sick. But he was clearly lying", Jaemin answered.

"Leave it. It doesn't matter now. We have won."

"Yeah."

Jaemin and Minjeong were going to the cafeteria, holding hands.

The couple came and sat on their chairs. They greeted others and the others did the same.

Mark sighed and said, "November has come to an end."

"Yeah time flies so fast", Renjun said.

"It was like yesterday when these two got married", Jimin said indicating Soojin and Jisung.

"Yeah the food was so delicious. I still remember the taste", Haechan said licking his lower lip.

"All you can think about is food and food", Aeri said with a laugh.

"Ofcourse it's the love of my life."

"Hey! Let's have a mini party at my place some days later", Chenle suggested.

"Oh really? I'm down", Jisung said.

"Me too", Jeno said.

And ultimately everyone agreed.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

3rd December, 2021.

Soojin had a free class and was going to her favourite spot when she noticed a figure on the rooftop of the Business Department building. She realized it was Jisung and changed her path.

"Hey!", Soojin greeted as soon as she came to the rooftop.

The boy who was leaning on the parapet wall of the rooftop, turned around only to see the girl coming closer. She stood beside him and leaned on the parapet wall.

"What are you doing here?", Jisung asked.

"Just came to have some fresh air."

"Ohh." Then the boy looked infront, enjoying the view.

Soojin looked at Jisung and saw his side profile. Indeed he looked amazing. She didn't realize that she was starting at him for too long.

"I know I'm good-looking", Jisung blurted.

"Huh? Ohh." Soojin chewed her lower lip and looked infront.

The male looked at her and noticed something. "You are wearing that necklace again?"