♡15

Ain't got no tears left to cry~

"Hey Soojin, you should try out this grilled chicken

"Hey Soojin, you should try out this grilled chicken. It's so tasty......", Minjeong said to the younger girl but just got ignored. She just ran past her without even saying anything. Minjeong furrowed her eyebrows and made a worried face. "What's wrong with her?", she asked her boyfriend. Jaemin just shrugged but he was also concerned about the girl.

Soojin was in the middle of the party venue. She was going towards the exit. She wanted to run away from that place. She felt that her hope and happiness had been sucked out of this world. She didn't cry. She didn't want to show anyone that she was weak. It was becoming hard for her to breathe now. Suddenly she felt that someone had pulled her by her wrist. She stopped where she was. Soojin looked over her shoulder and saw the person she least expected. Jisung ran after Soojin when she left that place and now he was there- holding her wrist in the middle of the party.

At that time, the announcer announced, "The couple who wants to start this year's couple dance, please come on the stage." Jisung looked at him and again back at Soojin.

Now what happened next was unexpected. Jisung took Soojin with him on the stage. Soojin eyes widened and her mouth opened. Everyone in the party gasped including their friends. They were now on the stage, standing infront of each other. They were now the centre of attention. Soojin looked around her and all eyes were on them. She felt nervous. On the other hand, Jisung didn't know why he did that. It was as if his heart told him to do.

"Is that really Jisung?", Haechan asked looking at the 'couple' on the stage.

"I am also doubting that", Renjun said being equally surprised.

Jisung took a deep breath and bowed and extended his hand. Soojin didn't want to make a scene so, she just bowed a little while holding her dress and then held his hand. Then Jisung gently put his other hand on her waist and her hand was on his shoulder. Then the soft music started to play and together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of her heart. As the song progressed she felt relaxed but she didn't smile, she was looking at their feet going with the rhythm. Other couples in the party also started to dance with smiles on their faces.

Soojin looked up and met with his brown eyes. "Why did you do this?", she whispered.

Honestly Jisung also didn't know the answer. "I just wanted to."

"Yes that's what I am asking. Why did you want to dance with me?", Soojin raised an eyebrow.

After being a few seconds silent, Jisung answered, "Was it better for you to cry infront of everyone?"

This took her off-guard. "Huh? I wasn't going to cry", Soojin argued.

"Yes I have seen that. You weren't about to cry. Your eyes just looked watery", Jisung said sarcastically.