♡43

Hey DJ play that song~

Next morning.

Jisung opened his eyes. The room was dark but sunrays were coming inside behind the curtains. The boy tried to get up but couldn't. He looked down and saw that Jina's head was on his lap as she was sleeping peacefully.

He snickered. "Look at her. Looking so innocent while sleeping but when she is awake..." He sighed and shook his head.

He looked at his left side and saw Soojin sleeping, her head was on his shoulder. He unknowingly smiled and tucked the hair that was on her face, behind her ear.

'Sorry for everything, Soojin.'

As Jisung couldn't even move because of the two girls, the only option he had was to go back to sleep again and so, he did.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"SOOJIN!!!! WHERE IS MY RED HOODIE???" Jisung was standing infront of his wardrobe and half of his clothes were on the floor. All he could see was only the girl's clothes in his wardrobe.

Soojin quickly came upstairs and entered his room. "What happened?"

"I can't find my red hoodie."

Soojin sighed and searched in the wardrobe. Then seconds later, she took out the hoodie and handed it to him.

"Where was it? I couldn't find it", Jisung said with his jaw dropped.

"It was there only. You can't even search properly."

Jisung's lips formed a thin line.

Soojin turned around to close the wardrobe when she noticed some shopping bags. She took them out and saw what's inside. She gasped and faced the male. "These are my clothes!!!"

Jisung looked at her and then the bags. "Yes I know."

"Then why are these with you?"

"You left them at the restaurant remember. My friends told me that I had to return these to you but I forgot", Jisung bluntly said.

"But thanks God. I thought I lost them. These clothes are so expensive."

"Now that you got your clothes, get out!!!"

"Huh? Why would I?" Soojin raised her eyebrows.

"Oh you want to see me changing my clothes?", the boy asked with a smirk as he leaned closer to her. He held up the hoodie in his hand.

Soojin gulped and looked away being flustered.

"Oh are you flustered?" A cheeky grin was still evident on his face.

Soojin looked at him with a disgusted face and didn't hesitate to step on his foot and ran out of the room.

Jisung held his foot up and started to jump in pain. "Ouch fuck-" He glared at the door. "One was enough for me but now there are two to make my days worse." He quickly sat on the bed and started to rub his foot.