♡57

I can't stop this feeling~

"Soojin!"

The girl stood up and turned around only to see the twenty years old boy standing while holding his knees and bending down a little bit. She could see the sweats beaded on his forehead and he was taking deep breaths which meant he came all the way here by running. She didn't really expect the boy here at this moment. "Jisung, why are you-"

She couldn't complete her words as Jisung came running towards her and hugged her. The girl stood there being frozen. "Jisung, what happened?-"

"I'm sorry", he blurted out.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry", he kept repeating the same word.

When Soojin heard a sob, she pulled away and looked at his face. His arms still circled around her tiny waist. She gasped as she could clearly see the tears falling from his eyes. "Oh my God! Jisung, why are you crying?" She wiped the tears which were on his face with her own fingers and cupped his cheeks. His eyebrows were lowered and pulled closer together. The corners of his mouth were drawn downwards. His lips were pouting outwards. Tears were ready to fall anytime. It broke her heart seeing him in this state. "What's wrong? Did anything happen?-"

"I like you", he said without any hesitation.

Soojin's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "W-what? What did you say?" She really couldn't believe her own ears.

"I like you. I really really really really really really really really really like you."

Soojin looked into his eyes to see whether he was telling any lie or not.

"I know I'm such an idiot. I realized my feelings so late... But after you left me, I felt so lonely. You don't know how much I missed you... You were the only one on my mind for the past few days. I thought you didn't like me so, I wanted to give you the divorce... I thought you liked Renjun but after knowing the truth I couldn't hold myself anymore and came here-", he said as his voice cracked in between and tears rolled down his cheek.

But his words got cut off as Soojin stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips softly.

The kids standing there saw everything. Byeol quickly covered her own eyes and also her brother's eyes as both of them giggled.

After that, she looked at the male and smiled. "I like you too."

This time it was Jisung's turn to be shocked. He was smiling like a fool. The happiness he felt couldn't be described with words. He felt that butterflies effect in his stomach as shades of pink and red appeared on his face as well as the girl's too. "Woah you kissed me first this time."

Soojin shook her head and said, "This is the second time."

The taller boy raised a brow. "Second time?"