♡10

Baby, I'm perfect for you~

The seven boys were sitting at the lunch table- eating and talking

"So you're telling us that she put hot sauce in your sandwich instead of jam?!?!", Renjun said with a laugh.

"She's smart", Chenle said while chewing his chicken.

"But didn't you kicked her out of your car? She just took a revenge I guess.", Jeno said.

"But it was better for both of us. If we come to uni in the same car, people will think weird things about us.", Jisung argued.

Jisung was really in a bad mood. He couldn't eat breakfast and now he didn't want to eat his lunch after seeing Soojin happily roaming around the university. She had a huge smile on her face which made him more angry.

"If by weird things you mean that you guys are a couple then let them think 'cause that's true", Jaemin said simply.

Jisung sighed. "No we are not a couple."

"But you guys are married!!!"

"Shhhh!!! Mark speak quietly. I don't want anyone to know this. Also to become a couple two people need to love each other which we don't."

"Jisung can you shut up? I'm not interested in your love life. Let me eat my chicken peacefully.", Haechan said.

*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•

Soojin was about to go out of the university when she heard a buzz from her pocket. She took out her phone and saw that she got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown

I have somewhere else to go
So take a bus or something...
And go home

Wait who are you????🤨

Jisung...

Oh you
Who gave you my number?

I have my ways

*sighs*
Ok I will take the bus😒

Changing Unknown to Idiot😈....

━═★ ✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿ ★═━

Soojin took a bus and went home. She opened the door with an extra key she had. As soon as she stepped into the house, she was surprised to see Jisung sitting on the sofa in the living room and playing a game on his phone. She thought he had somewhere else to go and would probably come late. But there he was- infront of her. She didn't say anything to him and went straight to her room. She put her bag and came downstairs with a towel and her clean clothes.