♡3

Everything I need is on the ground

"Jaemin!!!", Minjeong called out.

The newly entered boys turned towards the direction of the familiar voice.

"Minnieeee!!!!", Jaemin walked towards her with a wide smile.

"I guess the boys out has ended here.", Renjun said while shaking his head.

"Now what can we do? Atleast we can eat some food because I am very hungryyyy!!!", Haechan said and ran towards the table.

Jisung noticed the backside of the familiar figure he hated. "I am not hungry. You guys go and eat."

The two Chinese boys and Jeno looked at him.

"But didn't you said that you want to eat some delicious food today?", Jeno asked.

"Yes but I am not hungry anymore. I will see you guys tomorrow.", Jisung said and with that he left the restaurant.

"Jisung-", Jeno called but he didn't even looked back.

"What's wrong with him?",Renjun frowned in confusion. Jeno just shrugged.

"You guys go. I will get him.", Chenle said to the boys and went after Jisung.

Renjun and Jeno went to the table and took their seats.

Soojin noticed that Jisung and Chenle were not there. She mentally thanked God that Jisung wasn't there.

"Where's Jisung and Chenle?", Ningning asked.

"They are coming.", Renjun replied.

"Let's order our food. I am soooooo hungry.", Haechan whined.

"Not until Ji and Lele come", Minjeong told.

Haechan pouted and tapped his belly. "Sorry you have to wait a little bit longer.", he said to his growling stomach.

They all patiently waited for the two younger boys.

׺°”˜'”°º× ♡ ׺°”˜'”°º×

"Jisung wait!!!", Chenle screamed.

Jisung turned around and saw his Chinese bestfriend.

"Chenle? What are you doing here?"

"To take you back obviously.", Chenle told him the obvious reason.

"But I don't wanna go."

"But why Jisung? It's your special day. How can we celebrate without you?"

"I don't care!!!"

"It is about her right?", Chenle asked the younger. Jisung stayed silent and avoided eye contact with his friend.