♡44

Thinking you could live without me~

"Wowww!!! This fair is so big and beautiful

"Wowww!!! This fair is so big and beautiful." This was the first thing Jina said as soon as she entered the fair. The 'couple' was trailing behind her.

The fair was decorated with colourful fluorescent lights, different kinds of rides, game stalls and ofcourse food. One could smell the overwhelming fragrances of sickly-sweet cotton candy. People whether families, friends or couples covered the whole area, some were enjoying their foods while some stood in line patiently waiting for the ride of fear and excitement. Screams could be heard as soon as the rollercoaster dropped. Overall the fair had happy and fun vibes.

"What are we going to ride first?", Jina asked in excitement.

"Ofcourse the rollercoaster", Soojin said.

"No!!!"

The two girls looked at the only male with them. "Why?", his sister asked.

Jisung looked up at the rollercoaster and gulped. "This one is too high and.... a bit scary."

They looked at him with a blank expression.

"Look over there! Wanna ride the carousel?", Jina asked.

Jisung frowned at the carousel and answered, "No! It's too childish."

"Then we have only one option left", Soojin said with a cheeky grin.

Both the girls grabbed his hands and dragged him to the ticket counter line. "ROLLERCOASTER!!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Finally their turns came and they were about to take their seats. Jina and Soojin sat at the very front and Jisung sat behind him. No one was sitting beside him thankfully.

"I am so excited!!!"

"Same it has been so long since I rode a rollercoaster", Soojin replied to Jina.

On the other hand, Jisung was holding on the hand grips tightly and his head was down with closed eyes.

"Jisung are you ready???"

"NO!!!"

Then the ride started. As the coaster was going up slowly, their hearts were beating fast. Then it dropped and screams escaped from the depth of their souls full of excitement, fear and pure 'heaven'.

After that, Jisung was sitting on a bench as the girls were standing infront of him with worried eyes. Yes, the boy vomited again. Soojin bought him a water bottle and now he was drinking the cold liquid.

"I told you to not take me with you."

Jina sighed. "Did you eat something before the ride?"

"Ummm yeah.... just some chips before leaving the house."