♡28

She played the fiddle in an Irish band~

"Kim Soojin."

"Lee Yoona."

The two looked straight into each other's eyes as their arms were crossed. Kyungmi silently locked the washroom door.

"I still remember that punch you gave me in high school", Yoona scoffed.

"Don't you deserve it for pestering my friend, Chenle?"

"He's your friend. So, what's with you?" Yoona raised a brow.

"Because he's my... friend?"

Yoona chuckled a bit and said, "Now I can see you are after Jisung."

"Excuse me?" Soojin narrowed her eyes at the older girl.

"Saw you guys dancing in the party. You guys sit at the same table now. Few days ago, I saw you guys talking about something in the hallway."

"So you were spying on us?"

"Ofcourse I have to because he is my boyfriend and I won't allow anyone to steal him from me."

The nineteen years old girl chuckled. "Have all your boyfriends become poor that now you need a guy who is younger than you?"

"There's no age limit in love, Soojin."

"Love?" Soojin let out a laugh. "I'm sorry but I think you don't even like him."

"Even if I don't, what's your problem?"

"Yes I have a problem because Jisung is my....."

"Your what? I thought he hates you." Yoona started to walk closer to her. "He really hates you."

Suddenly Kyungmi took Soojin's hands and tied them in the back with a small rope.

"What are you doing? Leave me!" Soojin looked over her shoulder and saw Kyungmi. She felt two hands on her shoulders and when she looked infront, a strong slap landed on her cheek. Soojin couldn't keep her balance and thus, fell down on her butt as her back hit the wall.

"You deserve it", Yoona said with a smirk.

Soojin felt a burning sensation on her cheek. The two girls didn't give her anytime to process as they began kicking her with their boots. They kicked her everywhere - hands, legs and even her face.

When they were done, Yoona lifted Soojin's chin with her finger and looked straight into her eyes. "Don't ever try to come in my way. Remember Jisung is mine."

Then the two older girls left the bathroom leaving the injured Soojin. Her whole body was suffering from a severe pain. She stayed there and closed her eyes as she was inhaling for air.

■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎

After trying for a few times, the rope which tied her hands became loose. She slowly got up although it was painful. She started to walk towards the nurse's room, thankfully there was no student in the hallways as usually most of them have class at that time. It felt like hours when she finally reached the nurse's room but opening the door, she saw the nurse was not there. Without wasting time, she began to search for the band-aids herself on the shelves but she was not finding them.

At that time, Renjun came to the nurse's room and opened the door. "Ms. Bae, can I come-" He didn't finish his sentence as Ms. Bae was not there but somebody else was. "Soojin?" When the younger girl turned at his direction, the Chinese gasped. He quickly put the box he was holding, on the table and ran to her. "What happened to you?" Soojin had cuts and bruises on her face, legs and hands.

"N-nothing. I just fell.... down the stairs."

He squinted his eyes at her. "Don't lie to me."

"Huh?"

"Now come here." Renjun guided her to the bed. Soojin sat down on the bed. "Wait." Renjun came back with two boxes. He crouched down and started to put ointment on the cuts and bruises on her legs and hands.

Soojin hissed at the burning sensation she felt when Renjun put some ointment on her cut.

"Sorry. It'll hurt a bit."

Soojin's lips formed a thin straight line as Renjun continued treating her wounds. At the end, Renjun was done when he finally put a band-aid on her cheek.

"Moomin band-aid?" Soojin giggled.

"Yeah.." Renjun rubbed his nape. "Ms. Bae asked me to buy some band-aids. I found the Moomin ones so, bought them. They are cute. "

"You still like Moomin?"

"Ofcourse. Moomin is my first love." Renjun giggled as he began to put the materials in the first-aid box. Renjun put it on the shelf then, came back to Soojin and sat beside her.

"Now tell me what exactly happened?"

"I told you it's nothing."

"I can clearly see it's not nothing."

After debating with herself she finally gave up and decided to tell him everything. Renjun gasped as his jaw dropped.

"Lee Yoona did this to you?!?!"

Soojin silently nodded her head.

"That's it. I'm going to tell Jisung." And with that Renjun stood up to leave the room when Soojin held his wrist.

"Don't. Don't tell him or anyone. "

Renjun looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Are you serious? You're telling me to keep quiet. Soojin, look at yourself! She is the one to be blamed for your condition and you are telling me that I can't tell this to anyone?!?!"

"Jisung will get to know very soon. Also if you tell him now, he won't believe you."

"But.."

"No buts. You have to keep this a secret."

Renjun sighed. "Ok but you need to go home. I'll drop you off."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Soojin was now at home. She went downstairs to fill her water bottle. Renjun booked a cab and dropped her off. They told the principal that she fell down from the stairs and he believed it. By now, all of her friends knew as her four bestfriends immediately called her. All the Dreamies even texted her if she was ok. Jisung entered his house after coming back from college. He saw Soojin filling up her bottle. He wanted to ask her how she was but couldn't. Soojin looked at him and then quickly took a packet of oreos and went straight to her room.

Jisung dropped his bag and sat on the sofa. He looked back at the stairs.

'Was that Moomin band-aid on her cheek?'

Yo dude what's up???

Ok this is the Mark effect hahaha.

So what's your hobby?

I like to draw~

Thank you~