♡20

Yeah we 'bout to hug and kiss~

Soojin entered the art class of the university

Soojin entered the art class of the university. There was nobody except that one person she was looking for.

"Hey!"

Renjun looked at the direction of the voice. "Soojin? What are you doing here?"

Soojin went closer to him and extended her right hand holding his umbrella. "To return your umbrella ofcourse. Thank you for giving it to me. You literally saved me yesterday."

Renjun took the umbrella and put it beside his seat. "It's ok." He flashed a gentle smile.

"No without you maybe I wouldn't be able to go home. Jisung was going to leave me. But I arrived at the right time."

Renjun let out a small laugh. "Really he was going to leave you?"

"Yes! I saw that his car was going to go away. I ran and told them to stop. How can he do that?" Sooji crossed her arms and an angry pout was visible on her face.

'Cute', Renjun thought and smiled.

Soojin leaned in to see the canvas infront of Renjun. "You really like to draw right?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I have loved drawing ever since I was a kid. I feel like I can express my feelings through drawing."

"You draw beautifully." Soojin flashed a smile at Renjun.

"Thank you."

"By the way what are you drawing?" Soojin pointed her finger at the drawing.

"Oh it's not completed yet. It's just a rough sketch."

"Yes I can I see that. Isn't this a picture of a girl?"

"Hmm." Renjun nodded.

Soojin narrowed her eyes and had a teasing smile on her face. "Is this your crush?"

That question took Renjun off-guard. "C-crush? What do you mean? I am single you know that right?" He brushed it off with a laugh.

"I know. But being single doesn't mean that you can't have a crush."

"You are right", the Chinese said with a nod.

"Oh please I am always right. Also how can you be single? There are so many girls dying to date you."

"Yes but I don't wanna date anyone of them." Renjun just shrugged.

Soojin put her right hand on Renjun's shoulder. "I hope you can date the girl you like soon. Who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend like you?"

"Really?" Renjun raised his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse my boy. You are literally perfect. You can draw, you can cook, you are smart, funny and likes to keep things clean, you give so many good advices, always caring for others. You are so aethestic and a bonus point is that you have a handsome face."