♡50

Touch me like you touch nobody~

Soojin was going downstairs after filling the water bottle

Soojin was going downstairs after filling the water bottle. She didn't know that somebody was behind her. That person was a girl. She extended her hand. Her motive was to push Soojin.

'Because of you, my life has become hell.'

But suddenly she realized what she was going to do and lowered her hand. 'No I can't do this.' She saw Soojin happily going away.

"Yoona."

Yoona flinched and turned around only to see one person. "Oppa?"

Taeyong came closer to her. "What were you going to do?"

Yoona looked away and said, "Nothing."

"Nothing. I clearly saw you were going to push Soojin down the stairs."

"But I didn't, right?"

"Yoona, what's your problem?"

She didn't speak a word. Taeyong held her shoulders and yelled, "SPEAK UP!"

"You."

"Huh?"

She looked into his eyes. "You. Soojin. Everyone is my problem."

"What are you talking about? What did I do?" Not getting any answer, he shook her shoulders. "Tell me."

"Ever since I was young, I was compared with you in each and every step. I tried my best but Dad was never satisfied. He never wanted a girl. He said that I'm a mistake. Ever since Mom died, he never treated me properly. Once I rank 3rd in my class, he became so angry that he hit me. He hit me almost every day and still does now. He wants me to be a perfect girl. But what can I do? I am not perfect", Yoona said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What?! Dad hits you? You never told me." Taeyong was beyond shocked.

"He told me to not say anyone. He always used me like a punching bag. It hurts knowing that he always gave you everything but not me. Everyone at school had a beautiful family. Even Soojin, her mom and dad loves her. But there's no one for me. Dad never ever loved me. That's why there was no one to tell me what's good and what's bad. I mixed with some bad kids at school, got cheated on by my first boyfriend and I changed. You were the only one who cared for me but you also went to aboard for your higher education. And I was left alone, lonely. You left me when I needed you the most...... No one loves me. No one...."

Taeyong looked at her. Tears formed in own his eyes, ready to fall. He never knew his sister suffered so much alone. He quickly hugged her and caressed her hair. "It's ok Yoona. I'm here for you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Oppa loves you. Oppa was always with you and will always be. I'm sorry." He couldn't hold back his tears.

Yoona continued to cry in muffled sobs against her brother's chest.

All this thing was seen by someone who was hiding behind the wall.