♡46

Can I go where you go?~

9th November, 2021.

Jisung smirked and said, "I know it's you."

The person stopped putting her books in the locker and turned around only to see three boys. "What do you mean?"

"Stop acting innocent Lee Yoona. I know you posted those pictures", Jisung said.

She scoffed. "Do you have any proof?"

"Ofcourse." Jeno took out his phone and said, "Song... Hyerim."

Yesterday.

Jeno, Jisung and Jaemin went to the music class and found Song Hyerim playing piano.

"You are the admin of the Facebook page of our university students right?"

Jeno's question made Hyerim snapped at his direction. "What do you mean?"

"You can't lie anymore", Jeno said.

She became nervous. "How did you know?"

"Lee Haechan is your classmate right? Last week, you left your phone in the class. He was going to give back your phone when on his way, your phone got some notifications. He didn't mean to peek but he saw that those notifications were requests by some people who want to join that Facebook page. There were two options 'Accept' or 'Decline'. Which meant that you are the admin. As simple as that", Jaemjn explained.

"No one knows who the admin is except us", Jisung said.

"So what do you want?"

"In the Facebook page, it was written that only Neo Seoul University students are allowed. That means you won't accept any random person's request. You also need prove that they are really the students of this university", Jeno said.

"So what?"

"So it's pretty weird how an anonymous account without any proper name or bio got into the page and posted pictures of me and Soojin. How did it happen?"

"How will I know?"

"Because you are the admin", Jisung said. "The owner of that account stalked us and you allowed them to post those photos?"

"Tell us who is it?", Jeno asked.

"I don't know."

"But we know." Jisung smirked. "Lee. Yoo. Na."

"I really don't know who she is."

"But Kyungmi said us that you and Yoona are friends. We even have the recording. Do you need to hear it?", Jaemin asked.

"So don't waste our time and speak the truth. Everything is being recorded", Jisung said.

Hyerim looked down and said with a sigh, "Yes it's Yoona."