♡7

And we start from here our home~

[After the wedding ceremony, at Jisung's house]

"My brother is so annoying,
It makes me go mad~
But now he is moving out
And I am not even sad~

He will be going away
And finally I'm free~
No more fights, no more quarrels
And no one to annoy me~

Oh I'm so happy
My brother is moving out~
Oh I'm so happy
My brother is moving out~"

The 16 years old girl could be heard singing from the other room. The newly- wedded young man just came out of the bathroom after taking a long, relaxing shower. He was rubbing his hair softly with a towel when he heard his little sister singing in joy.

Jisung gasped as his eyes widened. "Is she really my sister?" He was facing the bedroom door as Jina's room was just infront of his. He shook his head.

And there was Soojin who was sitting on Jisung's couch trying her best to hold her laughter. After hearing a few giggles, Jisung turned around and raised an eyebrow "What are you laughing at?"

Soojin pressed her lips into a thin line and looked down. "If I was her, I would also be happy.", Soojin mumbled.

"Did I ask you anything?"

"Did I tell you anything?", Soojin spatted looking into his dark brown eyes with her chin up.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Ugh! You are so irritating."

"So are you idiot."

Jisung turned towards the door and yelled, "JINA CAN YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?"

"OK I'LL BE LISTENING TO YOU THIS TIME 'CAUSE THIS IS YOUR LAST NIGHT IN THIS HOUSE!!!", Jina shouted from her room.

Jisung was very tired after the whole marriage thing. What he wanted now was just a peaceful sleep. But he sighed as soon as he looked at his bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to sleep. Can't see?" Soojin was on Jisung's bed wrapped up in his blanket and eyes closed.

"Yes I can but why in my bed?", He said emphasizing the word 'my'.

"You married me.", She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Are you gonna pull out that 'You married me' card everytime?", Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"...Yes", she simply said with her eyes still closed.

"But this is my house, it's my room and that's my bed."

"Yes I know. Now please be quiet I wanna sleep."

Jisung felt frustrated. He rubbed his face with his hands and took a deep breath.

"As you wish." Jisung went to the other side of the bed and lay down beside Soojin. He intentionally spread his long hands and legs to cover up his huge bed. Soojin felt a weight on her leg and a hand on her face. She immediately opened her eyes and moved his hand out her face and saw that his leg was on top of hers. Feeling uncomfortable, she stood up.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to sleep. Can't see?", Jisung said the same words she told him a while ago.

She scoffed and went to the couch and lay there. It was uncomfortable to sleep as it was her first time sleeping on a couch.

After a few minutes, Jisung opened his eyes and turned his head. He saw Soojin was laying on the couch and was shivering.

He didn't know why he wanted to do it but he grabbed an extra blanket which was on his bed under his blanket and threw it in her face. Soojin held the blanket and opened her eyes with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't care about you but if my mom finds out that you were shivering all night and caught a cold, I'm doomed."

☆.......★.......☆......★.......☆.......★

Next day. 07:01 pm.

The driver dropped the 'couple' infront their new house. It was neither very big nor very small- it was perfect in size.

On the name plate it was written- 'Mr. & Mrs. Park.'

Soojin was standing behind Jisung with their luggage while he was trying to open tthe door with the new key. The door lock made a clicking noise and it was open. They entered the house. It looked very cozy and felt like home. There was a living room with a sofa, a small tea table and a T.V. It was attached with a kitchen. There were a long bar table, a dining table for four and a fridge. Beside the kitchen there was a bathroom. As you entered the house, you would see a staircase which would take you to the 1st floor. There were fours rooms on the 1st floor. The house was very spacious and was surrounded with big trees.

Soojin took a deep breathe and sat on one end of the sofa while Jisung sat on the other end. "I guess I'm stuck with you here forever."

Jisung looked her. "Yeah but not forever." He then looked infront him.

"Huh?", Soojin looked at him with confusion.

"Yes. We will be get a divorce after exactly one year."

Soojin eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She was shocked.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. I already talked with my dad. I told him if things do not work out between us within a year, we will get a divorce. Hopefully he will tell your father soon."

Soojin looked away from him. She felt a strange feeling- the feeling of getting rejected. She chewed her lower lips which was her habit. "But didn't we get married yesterday only? You have already planned this?"

"Hmm... it's not like we like each other. So there's no problem."

"Oh wait...." Jisung turned towards her and saw she was already looking at him. He smirked and said, "Do you like me?"

Soojin got flustered and snapped her head away from him. "N-no."

"Good because,"

"I married you but that doesn't mean I love you."

So I am back!!!!

So I am back!!!!

So they finally moved in their new house.

Their house looks like this^^

Thank you~