♡49

Do it for the weekend~

27th November, 2021.

Saturday.

3:30 p.m.

Jisung and Soojin got out of the car and were about to get inside the stadium, holding hands when suddenly somebody's hands covered Soojin's eyes from behind. She quickly removed the person's hands from her eyes and turned around. Her eyes became wide as she couldn't believe whether she was seeing right or not.

"Surprise!!!", the male exclaimed. A gummy smile was visible on his face.

They wasted no time and hugged each other. Jisung just stood there being dumbfounded.

When they broke the hug, Soojin asked, "When did you come back from London?"

"Just yesterday."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"To give you a surprise. I know you love surprises."

"Do you guys know each other?", Jisung hesitantly asked.

"Ofcourse. Jisung meet my cousin, Kim Doyoung sorry Dr. Kim Doyoung", Soojin introduced her cousin.

Jisung's jaw dropped. "Doyoung is your cousin?"

"Yes. Long time no see Jisung", Doyoung said.

"Woah you never told me", he said to Soojin.

She just shrugged and asked, "Oppa why are you here today?"

"Chairman Na invited us. As this football match is really important to our university and we used to be the players of this competition when we were students, he requested us to come."

"Your friends came too?", Soojin asked.

"Yeah-"

"YAHHHH!!! Why didn't you wait for me?" The newcomer asked putting his hand over Doyoung's shoulder.

"You take too long in the toilet."

The male scoffed and looked infront. "Oh Soojin. How are you?"

"I'm fine Taeyong. How about you?"

"I'm good." Taeyong noticed the boy beside Soojin. "Oh Jisung you grew up so much. You became so tall and looking handsome too."

Jisung giggled and said, "Thank you but not more handsome than you."

He chuckled and asked Soojin, "Did you see my sister? I told her to stand at the entrance."

Soojin shook her head and said, "No I didn't see her."

Taeyong dialed his sister's number when somebody came running infront of them shouting, "OPPAAAA!!!"

The girl said, "Sorry I am a bit late."