♡2

You're the light, you're the night

"Congratulations Ningning. You are not a little girl anymore." Chenle patted her head and gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you Chenle." Ningning blushed a little.

"Here this is for you. Congratulations." Jeno handed Soojin a bouquet and gave her his famous eyesmile.

She felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't deny the fact that Jeno had the most beautiful eyesmile. She tried to hide the blush on her face.

"Thanks Jeno."

"Jisung over here!!!", Haechan called him.

Soojin mentally rolled her eyes. 'Not him again.'

"Here this is yours. Congratulations Jisungie~" Jaemin gave him the bouquet.

"You guys came?" Jisung asked with wide eyes.

"Ofcourse!!! This is a special day. We have to come. Our maknae is graduating high school", Jeno replied.

"Trust me, we didn't want to come but Jeno and Jaemin forced us.", Renjun said.

"I agree with him.", Haechan said making Jisung laugh a little.

"Finally you two graduated. Now we can go to college together." Minjeong said giving each of the girls a hug.

"What do you mean? I thought we will be going college together as usual." Jaemin pouted.

"Babe stop being a baby. I was just saying. Ofcourse I will go to college with you."

"Chapter 111 of Minjeong choosing her boyfriend over her bestfriends.", Ningning said with a sigh. This made everyone laugh.

"Don't be jealous Ning. You know I love you too right?"

"What about me?", Soojin pouted.

"Okay I love you too." This made Soojin chuckle.

"Guys we are going to the arcade right?", Jisung asked.

"Jisung!!!", Haechan exclaimed.

"Oops sorry...", Jisung said.

"What was that about? You guys are going to the arcade?!?! And you didn't tell me?!?!", Minjeong asked Jaemin. She was shocked that her boyfriend didn't even informed her because he used to tell her everything.

"Oh Minnie I am so sorry. But the boys told me not to tell you because then you will also come with us and they wanted this to be a boys out." Jaemin with a sad pout.

Minjeong gasped. "They really said that?!?!"

She looked at the boys but all of them were ignoring her stare.

"Okay girls be ready today. We are going out at 5pm." Minjeong declared.

"Wait.... really?", Ningning inquired.

Minjeong nodded.

"Wow then I will come...... Soojin are you coming?", Ningning asked.

Soojin frowned and pretended to think. "Ofcourse I'm down."

"Ok but first let's take pictures!!!", Chenle said.

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

"By going out if you meant shopping then............ that's a great idea.", Soojin said.

"I know how much you guys love shopping.", Winter said with a proud voice.

"Yes Minjeong is the best.", Soojin said showing her a thumbs up.

"It's been a while since we hungout.", Ningning said.

"Yes.... Min why didn't Jimin and Aeri come today?", Soojin asked wondering where the two older girls were.

"Aeri went to Japan to visit her parents and Jimin is a little bit sick but don't worry it's not that serious.", Minjeong answered.

"Ooohh..... I hope she recovers fast and Aeri can come back soon, so that we all can hangout together."

"Yes... I miss them.", Ningning said with a sad pout.

"Okay..... now let's go to shopping!!!", Minjeong exclaimed and held their hands and dragged them into the huge shopping mall.

After two hours of shopping, they all became tired. Hands holding loads of shopping bags. They were also hungry, so, they went to a restaurant to eat something.

They were looking through the menu. The bell on the door rang indicating someone has entered. Minjeong looked up to see who had entered.

"Jaemin!!!", Minjeong called out.

2nd update of the day!!!Guys I wanna know from where you all are?Also next chapter is going to interesting 😏And yeah I am really excited for the 7DREAM comeback

Guys I wanna know from where you all are?
Also next chapter is going to interesting 😏
And yeah I am really excited for the 7DREAM comeback

THANK YOU~