♡32

Sorry I'm an anti-romantic~

6th September, 2021.

Jisung and Soojin were back from Busan on Sunday. They were supposed to comeback on Saturday but Grandpa and Grandma requested them to stay one more day so they couldn't deny. Saturday was spent by going out and having fun. The young 'couple' and the grandparents went to the market and did a lot of shopping. Jisung again ate a lot of odengs because the boy was in love with it's taste. Then, Sunday came and Soojin didn't want to go back to Seoul but as the boy said please, she agreed.

Now they were in the university, doing their classes. The bell rang which meant it was recess time. Soojin and Jisung met in the lunch line, so after taking their food, they came to their table together but without talking. As soon as they took their seats, all eyes were on them.

"Welcome back!", Mark greeted.

The 'couple' just smiled at him.

"So how was your honeymoon?"

The two immediately snapped their head at the tanned boy with wide eyes.

"Honeymoon?" Soojin raised an eyebrow.

"You guys didn't come to uni for days and were spending your quality time in Busan", Minjeong said with a teasing smile.

"Still can't believe Jisung went all the way to Busan to bring you back", Jeno said.

"Guys c'mon. You know if I didn't, my Mom would have killed me."

"It's funny that Jisung acts so tough but is still scared of his mother", Chenle said with his dolphin laugh.

"As if you are not."

"No I'm not."

"Do I have to remind you that one time when you spilled juice on the carpet and when your mother entered the room, you immediately went to her and said sorry continuously? She even scolded you how careless you were those days and that-"

Chenle cut off Jisung. "That was years ago."

The younger looked at him in disbelief. "Chenle it was six months ago."

"I don't remember anything."

"Stop you guys!!!" Jisung opened his mouth to say something but because of Jimin couldn't.

"So yeah you two literally started a whole war in our group chat", Ningning said.

"Yes when I opened the group chat, I saw there were 100 messages and all were pictures of Soojin and Jisung", the Japanese girl said.

"They were doing a competition who can send more bad pics of each other", Jaemin said.

"My favourite was that one in which Jisung was going to eat the icecream but it fell from the cone. His expression was priceless." Renjun laughed throwing his head back and then high fived with Soojin.