♡34

You're my missing puzzle piece~

After all of them sitting on their chairs, Soojin said to the kids, "Let me cut the pancakes for you

After all of them sitting on their chairs, Soojin said to the kids, "Let me cut the pancakes for you."

As Soojin was cutting the pancakes into small pieces which can be eaten by the children, Jisung suddenly spoke, "You can take care of kids very well."

"Ofcourse I can." Soojin flipped her hair and then said, "Actually I really like kids especially babies. They are just so cute."

Jisung nodded his head and started to eat his lunch.

"Here take. Now start eating." Soojin gave their pancakes- now fully cut into smaller pieces.

Suddenly Byeol spoke up, "Oppa where do babies come from?"

Jisung literally choked on his water and started to cough. Soojin eyes became wide too. When he finally calmed down, he said, "Ask your unnie."

Soojin glared at the male and when she looked at the kids, they were looking at her with hope to get their answer. "Ummm... uhhh... okkk.... so when people get married... God gives them a baby as a gift."

"Woahhhh. Noona, our parents got two gifts, you and me!!!", Byungho said to his sister with a big smile.

"But... where is your baby unnie and oppa? Didn't God give you a gift?"

This again made the older male choked on his food. He quickly drank some water and then answered, "Uhhh... God has a lot of babies to deliver so, it takes time."

The two kids said in unison while nodding their heads, "Ohhhhh!!!"

"Now let's quickly eat", Soojin said to move on from the topic. Internally she was actually feeling a lot of weird things.

□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□

After their lunch, the kids decided to play the blindfold game. At first, Byeol lost in the rock, paper, scissors game so, she was blindfolded. At last, she catched Soojin therefore, now Soojin was the one to be blindfolded. Jisung personally tied the blindfold tightly. She counted upto five and then the rest spread out around the living room while she spread her hands and walked freely to catch someone but she couldn't.

"Ahhh why I can't catch anyone?"

The two young ones giggled and hop from here to there and poked the girl with their fingers. Jisung was also playing but he was just standing there watching them.

But suddenly Soojin tripped over a toy car which was there but no one noticed it before. Jisung immediately reacted as he quickly held the girl by her shoulders from the front and stopped her from falling. The girl's hands automatically went to his back circling around his body for support.