♡60

'Cause you're my beauty~

"Did anyone say my name?"

The group of friends turned around, hearing that familiar voice. Their eyes were wide as mouths were open. A man stood there holding three bouquets of flowers. He was wearing a basic white t-shirt and over which was a long black coat with a pair of black ripped jeans and black shoes. His hair was the same two-toned colour. He was wearing glasses and had that same smile on his face with those same sparkling eyes.

"Renjun..."

Haechan ran to his bestfriend and hugged him tightly. "You are finally back."

"Lee Donghyuck! I can't breathe! And the flowers will get damaged", Renjun exclaimed as he was struggling to get out of his friend's tight hug.

"Oh sorry." Haechan put his hands on the other's shoulders and looked at him from top to toe. "You finally came back. I can't believe. Guys our Renjun is back!!!"

Others looked at him with smiles on their faces. They were probably the happiest that day. Getting a friend back after two years would ofcourse make everyone happy.

"When did you come back?", Jimin asked.

"Just today. I came here straight from the airport."

"Renjun, thanks for coming back!", Mark said as he couldn't hold back his happiness.

"Did you guys miss me?"

"Yahh Renjun!!! You don't even know how much we missed you!!!", Jeno exclaimed.

"It was not the same without you", Minjeong said.

"Are you okay?", Aeri asked.

"Yes. I absolutely fine."

"Did you eat properly? Did you sleep well? Did you take care of yourself?", Jaemin started asking questions.

"Yes yes Jaem. I took proper care of myself", he said with a chuckle.

"Didn't you ever feel lonely there? Did you ever think of us?", Chenle asked with a sad face.

"Yes I felt so lonely there without you guys. I missed you!!!", Renjun said, feeling guilty for giving his friends so much worry.

"But we are happy you are finally back!", Koeun said with a happy smile.

Renjun nodded and looked at the side. "Hi Yoona! I hope you changed for good." And then he flashed a smile at her which surprised her but she also smiled back and nodded.

"Ok then let me give these flowers to our new graduates", Renjun said and walked infront of the three friends.

"Ningning, this is for you." He gave her a bouquet of pink roses which symbolized happiness. "A pretty bouquet for a pretty person."