Hides fainting

Harry woke up one Saturday morning not feeling great. He felt like the room was spinning as soon as he opened his eyes.

Louis had already woken and gone down to make them both breakfast.

He groaned as he lifted himself up off the bed. He stumbled a bit as he walked to the bathroom.

He had to hold on the the door frame, until a dizzy spell passed.

He looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, before relieving himself in the toilet.

He just finished when everything went really fuzzy and before he knew it, he was unconscious on the floor.

Louis was oblivious in the kitchen. He made them pancakes to eat in bed, with two mugs of tea. He put it all on a tray and headed upstairs.

Walking into the bedroom, he found the bed empty. He placed the tray down and went to the bathroom. He knocked on the door.

"Harry love. Breakfast is ready." He said.

Harry was coming round. Managing to sit up and rubbing his head, he heard Louis saying something but couldn't make it out.

Louis knocked again. "Are you OK in there love?" He said again.

"Y-Yeah I...I'm OK. Be out in a min."

Louis smiled and went back to the bedroom..

Harry sat on the floor for a few minutes, trying to shake the dizzy feeling that still hung in his head. He pulled himself up and to the sink, washing his face quickly.

"Hurry up Harry! It's getting cold!" Louis yelled. 

Harry sighed, stood up straight and put on a fake smile. He wasn't going to worry Louis by telling him how he was feeling.

He walked out to the bedroom, seeing the lovely breakfast sat waiting. Louis smiled brightly when he saw his husband.

"Come on. Get in and eat."

Harry got back into bed and kissed Louis. "This looks delicious. Thank you darling." They ate in silence.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

"You sure you don't wanna come?" Louis asked, putting his coat on. He was off to Tescos to get a few bits.

"Nah. I'll stay here if that's OK?" Harry replied.

"Of course. You look a bit tired. Have a nap or something."

Harry nodded. Louis kissed him then left.

Harry sighed. He still felt like shit and the room was spinning again.

Thinking that maybe some pills might help him feel better, he stood up and made his way upstairs.

He rummaged through the medicine cabinet and found some painkillers, not sure if they would actually work for dizziness.

He took two, washed down with a cup of water.

The dizziness was getting worse, making him feel sick. He had lights flashing before his eyes and he couldn't stand up straight. He tried to make it to his bedroom, thinking that laying down would be better. He only took two steps before he passed out again.

He lay still on the cold bathroom floor.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Louis arrived home soon after. "Harry! I'm home. I got a curry for dinner and chocolate muffins. Do you want one now with a cuppa?" He said, walking from the kitchen to the living room. Harry wasn't there.

Harry had woken up. He felt so ill. He sat up on the floor and everything was still spinning. He felt so nauseous. His stomach turned and he threw himself at the toilet, vomiting hard.

Louis could hear him as he walked up the stairs. He ran up the last fews steps.

"Harry! Oh my god love. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" He said, sitting behind Harry as he threw up again.

Louis rubbed his back. "I'm so sorry. If I'd known I wouldn't have gone out."

Harry sat back against Louis chest and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Feel better now?" Louis asked softly, his hand running through Harry's hair.

"No." Harry cried. "I feel so bad Lou."

"Let's get up off this floor and you can tell me how you feel." Harry nodded and Louis helped him into bed.

Louis got in next to him and put his arm around him. Harry snuggled close. He always got clingy when he was poorly.

"What's wrong love?"

Harry had tears streaking down his cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Louis was worried. "You...you don't have c...cancer?" He voice shook.

Harry gasped and he clung to Louis' shirt. "No! God no! I just...I fainted. Twice."

"What? When?"

"Once before breakfast, and just before I was sick. I'm sorry, I should've told you this morning. My head won't stop spinning Lou. I feel so sick."

"My baby. Stay there. I'm gonna get a bucket, just in case." Louis said, removing himself from the warm bed and going downstairs.

He returned five minutes later, placing the bucket and a bottle of water beside the bed before getting back in.

"Missed you." Harry whispered, laying his head on Louis' chest.

"Silly sod." Louis laughed. "Is it just today you've felt like this?"

"Yeah. Never felt like this before."

"If it happens again, I'm taking you to hospital. It's not normal."

"OK. Thanks for looking after me."

"I love looking after you. Just don't hide anything like that again. Right?"

"I promise. I'm tired."

"Let's have a nap? Then hopefully if you feel better, we can have those muffins."

Harry smiled as he fell asleep.

Thankfully he was fine after that.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Hi....

Just a quick chapter.

Didn't have much time to write today, Been busy spring cleaning.

Anyone else see what's been going on on twitter re: Rebecca fergusson and jedwood?

Hope you're all OK.

All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕