Homesick (smut)

Harry's been away for months on end. Now the tour was over for this year, and he couldn't wait to get back home to his family.

The night before he left LA, he had a get together with the rest of his band. Food, drink, games, music, laughter and love. Harry loved every second, but couldn't wait to get on that plane.

"You take care Harry. We'll see you soon." Sarah said, kissing his cheek, her baby boy in her arms.

"And don't tire Louis out too much!" Mitch added, laughing.

Harry laughed too, but he probably would tire him out.

They said their goodbyes and Harry slipped into his waiting car, heading off to the airport.

The flight was bad. The weather had turned bad, and they hit turbulence. Harry tried to steady his stomach as well as his nerves and the plane went this way and that.

Kids screaming and people shouting made him feel even worse. Not being able to rush to the toilet to be sick, he ended up with his face in a sickbag, bringing up the food he'd had at the party.

All he wanted was to be home in the arms of his husband.

He was so relieved when the plane touched down at Heathrow Airport. His shaky legs took him off the plane and it took so much effort to not pass out.

He was met by one of his managers, who helped him into a car.

The short journey from the airport started. Harry's heart beat got faster knowing he would soon be back with the love of his life.

*****

Louis was desperate to see Harry. He'd been home alone for a while now, counting down the days and hours.

The house was sparkling clean, the log fire in the lounge was lit, and Louis was cooking Harry's favourite meal, chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham with homemade mashed potatoes.

He kept looking out the window, waiting for Harry's car. His heart was pounding with anticipation.

Finally, a car pulled up into the drive. Louis ran through the house and out the front door, before the car had even stopped. He grabbed the door handle and pulled the door open.

Harry jumped out of his seat, straight into Louis' arms and they held each other tight, not wanting to let each other go.

"I'll er just leave your bags here Harry. Have a good Christmas, you too Louis." His manager said, pulling his bags out if the boot and onto the drive.

"Thanks." Harry said. Louis smiled and the man left them alone.

"I've missed you so much." Harry said, his voice strained.

"Baby, are you ok?" Louis said, pulling away slightly so he can see Harry's beautiful green eyes. They were red and wet and Louis was concerned.

Harry nodded and sniffed and buried his face in Louis' neck. Louis rubbed his hand up and down a few times, he could feel Harry's body shaking. He knew then that he was crying.

"Let's go inside, love. It's freezing out here." Louis said, pulling Harry away. He wiped Harry's wet cheek. They picked up Harry's bags and went inside.

Harry was met with a warm blast of heat coming from the log fire. He shuffled off his coat and shoes and fell into Louis' arms again.

"God I've missed your hugs so much." Louis said. He noticed how quiet Harry had been.

"Come and sit down." They moved into the lounge and settled on the sofa.

As soon as Harry had sat down, Louis was on his lap. He took his face in both hands and kissed him.

They had a lot of catching up to do after months apart. Louis found he couldn't stop once he started.

Louis sucked on Harry's bottom lip, making Harry moan, he opened his mouth enough for Louis' tongue to find its way inside. Louis shifted his body, his cock already hard, in need of attention.

"Lou...I..."

"Don't talk. Just need you."

They both moaned as Louis rocked back and forth.

Louis suddenly grabbed the hem of Harry's jumper and pulled it over his head, then removed his t shirt. He looked down momentarily. Fuck, he'd missed Harry's body so much. His hand moved down from Harry's neck down his chest, his palm rubbing over his erect nipples, making Harry moan obscenely. His hand moved lower and pulled at the waistband of Harry's joggers, feeling Harry's hardness.

"Bed." Harry panted, pushing Louis off his lap. Louis didn't need telling twice. He stood up, grabbed Harry's hand and yanked him up off the sofa. They hurried to the bedroom, discarding their clothing as they went.

By the time they reached their bedroom, both were completely naked, cocks hard and leaking.

Louis pushed Harry onto the bed and fell on top of him. His hands were all over him. He grabbed Harry's cock and stroked it.

"Fuck me Lou, please. I need you." Harry panted.

Louis took no time. He moved down Harry's body and put his mouth to Harry's fluttering hole, making Harry squirm.

Louis' fingers entered Harry, stretching him.

"Louis, I need you now, please I can't wait any longer." Harry was on the verge of tears.

Louis got Harry into position and entered him.

They both moaned as Louis slid in and out, getting a good rhythm going.

They looked into each others eyes and they continued.

Tears streaked from the corners of Harry's eyes, down the side of his face.

It didn't take long before Louis came, groaning as he filled Harry up. He kept moving inside of him, until Harry came between their stomachs.

Once Louis' cock was soft, he pulled out, cum seeped from Harry's hole.

Louis collapsed next to Harry and they moved so they were face to face.

"Don't cry baby." Louis said, wiping Harry's tears again.

"I...I'm sorry. I just missed you so much."

"And I missed you. Don't leave me for so long ever again. Please."

"I promise."

Harry's stomach started rumbling.

"You hungry? Didn't you eat on the plane?"

Harry shook his head.

"Why not?"

"There was so much turbulence, it made me sick."

"Oh my love. Shit! I forgot! Dinners in the oven!"  Louis jumped up, and ran to the kitchen, still naked.

Harry sat up, and laughed. He went to the bathroom and cleaned up, put some boxers on and grabbed Louis' shorts. He found him bent over the oven, his gorgeous bum on show. Harry crept up behind him and rubbed his thumb over Louis' hole. Louis jumped. Luckily the dish of food wasn't in his hands.

"Fuck Harry! I could've dropped that. Then we'd be eating off the floor." Louis said, trying to sound angry, but failing miserably, as he saw Harry giggling. He was just happy to see him smile again.

"I got your pants." Harry laughed holding the boxers out in front of him.

"Oh I don't need them." Louis said, throwing them on the floor. He pulled Harry towards him, and rubbed his cock on Harry's boxers.

"Fancy another?"

The end. Haha.