Fractured Elbow

Louis was on tour and Harry was with him. They always followed each other when the other one toured. They tried hard to not let their dates clash, but it wasn't always doable.

Right now they were in Poland having a great time.

Louis had finished his first of two shows and was ushered back to his tour bus.

"Great show tonight love." Harry said, as Louis headed towards him, with a big grin on his sweaty face.

"Thanks. I'm knackered."

"Too tired for Hawwy?" Harry smirked as he pulled Louis to his chest.

"Mmmm....never too tired for my Hawwy." Louis licked his lips and planted them on Harry's.

"Mmmm I fucking missed you." Harry moaned.

"And I missed fucking you." Louis moaned back, his hands moving down to Harry's hardening crotch.

"Fuck me Lou." Harry panted. Louis made quick work of stripping Harry down, admiring his glorious body.

"I wanna tie you up. Can I?" Louis asked, as he palmed Harry.

"Jesus Lou. You know I love it when you tie me up." Harry replied, his cock now standing to attention.

"Was hoping you'd say that."  He guided Harry to their bed at the back of the bus and laid him down, crawling on top of him.

He opened a drawer above the bed and pulled out two silk scarves.

Harry's pulse increased as he watched Louis tie him to the bed behind them.

When he was tied down, Louis kissed him passionately, lips, tongues, spit, moans, groans and erections. Louis got up and stripped quickly, before getting back on the bed.

Harry's tongue explored Louis' mouth. Louis always tasted like cigarettes and lager. Harry tasted like strawberries and vodka.

Louis kissed his mouth, moving slowly down, neck, nipples, chest, stomach, cock. His glorious cock. He took him in his mouth, making Harry moan obscenely.

Harry bucked his hips up, his cock hitting the back of Louis' throat, but he didn't gag. Louis was used to Harry's massive cock.

"Lou....I'm...I'm...." Harry panted. Louis removed himself and worked his way back up Harry's sexy body.

He quickly fingered Harry and smeared his cock in lube, before entering his husband's fluttering hole.

Harry gasped and moaned as Louis thrust inside him. It felt so good. It always did. They'd done this so many times. Louis wanted to fuck Harry hard, seeing him tied up always made him want to fuck him into oblivion.

He thrusted hard, over and over. Harry wrapped his hands around the scarves as he felt like he was about to combust.

Louis got rough and Harry loved it. Harry was desperate to hold Louis, he wanted to pull him further inside him. He yanked at the scarves a bit too hard.

"Arrrrrr fuuuuuuck!" He screamed out.

"Yeah baby. Scream for me." Louis panted as he continued, getting closer to his orgasm.

"Lou....arrrrr....."

"Yes Harry. Cum for me."

Louis didn't realise. He didn't hear the crack. He hadn't noticed Harry's pained face.

"I'm cumming Harry. Cum for me." Louis moaned.

"Lou....please...."

"Yes baby. Oh fuck yes!!!!"