Sick on his Birthday

Oh wow!!! This book is eligible for a watty award. Happy!!!

Also...today is my birthday!! So thought I'd do a birthday story, fortunately, my day hasn't been as bad as this....

"Happy birthday Hazza!!" The guys all yelled at me as I entered the living room that morning.

"Oh wow! Thanks lads!" I beamed, looking around at the decorations, balloons, banners and such.

They pulled me over to the sofa and pushed me down onto it.

"Cards!!" Niall shouted in my ear, making me jump.

I smiled and grabbed the huge pile of cards, there were so many, that it took half an hour to open them all. Then came the presents.

My god! There was way too many. I just think of all the poor little kids who have nothing, then look at all my gifts. Maybe I'll donate them to charity.

Once they were all open, they forced me into the kitchen where they'd prepared a massive breakfast, far too much for a normal person.

"Tuck in then!" Zayn said.

"Where's yours?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh we ate before you got up!" That seemed a bit strange, why couldn't we just all eat together?

Anyway, I shrugged and tucked in. Now....they definitely are not chefs, but it wasn't too bad, better than I expected, but there was too much, I couldn't eat it all.

"That was lovely. Thanks boys!" I said rubbing my full tummy.

They were trying to rush me saying we were going out, but I don't think I can even move now.

"Wait! Let my food go down first!" I grumbled, as Lou and Liam yanked me up by my arms, dragging me upstairs.

"No time mate, we gotta be somewhere!" Liam said, as we entered my room.

"Get dressed quick Hazza, we gotta leave in fifteen minutes!" Lou said.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"You'll see, now hurry up!"

They left me alone, as I looked through my clothes.

I shouted out " what do I wear? Give me a clue!"

"Something comfy!" Lou shouted back.

Comfy...ok...

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants, a t shirt and jumper, putting them on before I got shouted at, and put my new trainers on.

I made it downstairs just as they were putting their jackets on.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"No no no... can't say. You'll see soon enough."

*****

After an hour's car ride, which made me feel very uncomfortable, we arrived. It was a racetrack!

"Come on, let's have some fun!" Niall screamed as we all got out of the car.

"I'm not sure about this..." I said as the others dragged me inside.

My stomach wasn't sitting right at all. I knew I shouldn't have eaten so much breakfast.

*****

Once we were all booked in, and got our special clothes and helmets on, we went to one of the tracks.

We could race two at a time, so they decided that as I'm the birthday boy, I should go first. I really didn't want to, but they'd arranged this, and were like excited little boys, so I went with it! I chose to race against Niall.

We got in our cars.

We started our race. Let's get this over with quickly.

I didn't want to go too fast, but Niall was very competitive, and I knew I had to race him properly or he'd throw a strop.

So we went round and round, occasionally hitting each other, or the barriers. It was making me feel sick now. How many more laps? Three? Oh god! I don't know if I can do this anymore.

I can feel my breakfast shifting in my stomach. My throat feeling tight and a nasty taste in my mouth.

I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry Niall, I have to stop.

One more lap...and I've had enough. I stop suddenly and open the door, immediately throwing up on the track.

I'm on the opposite side to where the boys are, so I don't think they can see me.

I feel like total crap now, and I'm all alone. Do I get back in and drive round? Or do I just walk? Deciding it's safer to drive, I close the door and drive slowly to the boys.

I see them give me a strange look as the car dawdled along towards them. As soon as I'm there I open the door and throw up again.

"Shit! Are you ok Harry?" Lou asks. I shakes my head and threw up again.

"God... I'm...sorry!" I manage to say, between heaves.

Lou drags me out of the car, as Liam waves Niall to stop.

We walk back to the people in charge, explaining what's happened, and me apologizing some more.

*****

We handed the gear back and went back to the car.

I still felt I'll, but had nothing left in my stomach now, so I felt safe enough to get in the car. Louis sat next to me and gave me a big hug.

We sat like that all the way home.

They had planned a big dinner, but I just couldn't face it, so we decided to wait for the meal tomorrow, they just had sandwiches.

I said sorry for ruining the day. 

Well...hope that was ok?

Can't wait to see Harry on the late late show playing dodgeball again. He looks soooo gorgeous 💞💞💞

All the love xxxxx