Pee Shy (smut)

Harry and the boys were camping in the woods about 20 miles from home.

They arrived a little while ago, and immediately set about making camp, where they planned to stay for the weekend.

They had 2 tents, 1 larger one for Liam, Niall and Zayn, and a slightly smaller one for Harry and Louis, the boyfriends.

"You two better not keep us awake all night." Niall said to the lovebirds.

"Jealous are we?" Louis replied.

"Fuck off! I don't wanna stick my dick in either of you!"

"You could bottom." Zayn butted in, laughing. Niall shoved him and he tripped over one of the tent cables. "Niall you idiot!"

Louis and Harry ignored the banter and finished their tent, creeping inside and doing the zip up.

"Urgh! They're gonna be at it like rabbits." Niall said. "Let's go find some firewood. Make sure you've cum before we get back!"

"Fuck off Niall!" Louis yelled as they laid down on their sleeping bags.

"Finally got you all to myself." He said as he pulled Harry closer.

"Mmm...been waiting for them to leave." Harry replied as their lips met. "We can't do anything though, they won't be long." He broke the kiss.

"We don't know how far they've gone."

"Exactly. I don't want Niall to burst in on us, which he will. I guarantee it." Harry worried.

Harry had a lot of worries right now.

He was a shy boy, always had been. He'd been going out with Louis for a year and it took a hell of a long time before he felt confident enough to let him see him naked. 

He felt like his body wasn't good enough, ugly and fat. Louis took ages to convince him that he was perfect and he shouldn't be shy. He's got better since then, thank God.

But there's one thing Harry will have a problem with here...

There's no toilet.

Harry's never been caught short anywhere where he can't use a toilet, so what will he do here? It never occurred to him when he agreed to coming.

They could hear the others coming back, the loud thuds of bits of wood being thrown to the ground.

"You two done yet?" Liam laughed, poking their tent with a stick.

The two sat up and Louis opened the tent. "Shut up Liam!"

They went outside. "Who's getting the fire started then?" Liam asked.

"I'll do it." Niall said.

"I'll help too." Zayn added. The boys sat on the ground and went to work building a fire, that they hoped would last through the night.

*****

They were sat around the fire. It was a bit chilly now as the sun was setting. Zayn was cooking on a camp stove. Sausages and baked beans, your typical camp dinner.

They'd bought lager with them too, as you do. They sat eating and drinking, laughing and telling stories.

Harry started wriggling in his seat. Louis noticed.

"You ok love?" He whispered, not wanting to attract attention.

Harry looked at him, worry etched on his face. "I need a wee." He whispered back. "Where's the toilet?"

Louis knew this was coming. He hadn't thought about it until now. "Um...there's no toilet here. You have to go in the woods."

Harry gasped, and his face looked shocked.