Wants Mum 💖

Thanks to hazxtomlinson for the prompt xxx

One direction! World's biggest boyband. Currently on tour. Having the time of their lives! Except for Harry!

Harry is the only member of the band who is still in school. Well...he does online schooling, due to being on tour.

He always seems tired lately. Never seems to rest except when in bed, which is usually late at night.

----

"Argh! I can't do it!" Harry yells at his online tutor. " It's too hard and I'm tired. Please can i stop now? " he asks, sitting on his bed in the tour bus.

His tutor, Mr Murs, is in London, 1D are in L.A. "Harry, you're already behind, you need to keep going." He told the boy.

" BUT I CAN'T FUCKIN' DO IT! " he yelled, pulling his hair.

"HARRY! Do not swear please! I don't care if you're famous or not, you don't talk to me like that."

Harry felt a tear roll down his cheek. "I'm sorry!" He whispered.

" it's ok Harry, let's try again shall we? "

The lesson finished after three extremely long and frustrating hours, Harry was tired.

"Alright Hazza!" Niall shouted as he ruffled the younger boys hair. "Come on we need to go soon." Harry sighed.

----

"I want my Mum!" Harry moaned as Louis asked him if he was alright. " i wanna go home! " he was crying. Louis put his arm around his shoulder.

"C'mon Haz! You're ok. We need to get this interview done, wipe those tears love!"

Louis dragged Harry into the interview room, his head down, and looking fed up.

"I don't wanna do this! I'm tired! I need to sleep! I want my Mum!" Harry started crying again. He was shaking and his breath was rapid.

" Harry! You need to calm down! " Liam said, looking worried at the boy.

"I...I want..to go...home!" He sobbed, his face was very pale and he looked awful.

He was feeling light headed, and the more he got worked up, the worse he felt.

"Harry! Stop it please!" Louis shouted, just as Harry leaned over and threw up on the floor.

"Shit!" Liam said as he grabbed Harry's hand and led him out to the toilets. The other boys followed.

Harry ran into a stall and continued throwing up.

"What are we gonna do? He can't do the interview in this state?" Niall asked.

" I'm gonna go talk to management. Stay here with him! " Liam said.

Liam left. Harry had finished being sick and got up, wobbling slightly. Louis pulled him over to the sink, splashing some cold water on Harry's face.He was still crying and nothing the boys did could calm him down.

"I want my Mum!" He kept saying. He was missing her and home so much. There was still two months of this tour to go though.

Liam came back. "They said we have to do it without him. We just have to say he's not feeling well. We need to go now!"

" What about Harry? We can't leave him in here! " Louis said.

"Paul will take him back to the bus, he's just coming." Liam replied, just as paul walked in.

"See you later Haz. We love you!" They called as paul led Harry away, still sobbing his heart out.

---

Back on the bus, Harry was still wound up. He couldn't sit still, wouldn't eat, or drink, ignored Paul's pleas to sit down, and kept crying.

"I WANT TO GO HOME! I WANT MY M-MUM! LET ME GO HOME!" Harry was screaming, when the door to the bus opened, and the other boys walked in, looking worried, after hearing Harry screaming from outside.

Louis ran straight over to Harry and wrapped him arms around him. "Harry, love...you really need to calm down, you're making yourself ill!" He said as Harry still thrashed about in his arms. The others watched helplessly, as this continued for an hour.

Louis was exhausted trying to stop Harry from hurting himself. All of a sudden, Harry's movements stopped and he slumped to the floor, taking Louis with him.

Harry was so exhausted he'd fallen asleep on the spot. Louis was crying and shaking. He'd never been so scared.

Paul lifted Harry up and took him to his bunk, laying him down, Louis covered his body with his blankets, falling on the floor straight after. Liam and Niall both sat on the floor with him and they all hugged. This had been the worst day ever....

But there'd be more to come.....

To be continued.....

All the love xxx