Broken Arm 🥺

One direction were busy bees. Currently on tour in the UK, they didn't get much time off.

But today was a good day. A day off. The lads had decided on going ice skating.

"You're lucky they had skates in your size Harry. Seeing as you have incredibly massive feet!" Niall joked, shoving his friend in the arm.

"Oh ha ha Niall! Not heard that one before. But you know what they say about men with big feet?!"

Louis choked on his drink.

"You ok Lou?" Liam smirked, patting his back as Louis coughed.

"Yeah..." *cough* " I'm good." He grinned at Harry.

The boys got their skates on and headed onto the ice.

They had hired out the rink for two hours, not wanting thousands of fans suddenly turning up.

So there was the five boys, their management and other members of the team on the ice, having fun.

Of course, the boys being the playful guys they were decided to race each other around the rink.

"Harry slow down!" Niall called out, desperately trying to catch him.

"Fuck off Niall! You're never gonna catch me!" Harry called back, laughing like a crazed man. "I'm gonna win!"

Louis picked up speed and shot past Niall. "Ha ha sucker!" He said giving him the middle finger. However, he wasn't paying attention to Harry who had slowed down, and he crashed into his friend, sending them both crashing onto the ice.

Harry screamed "Fuuuck!" As he tried to push Louis off of him. Pain shot through his arm. He yelled again. "Lou...get off!"

Louis moved off of Harry, who had gone very pale.

The other lads were there quickly, as were some of the team.

"You ok Haz?" Liam asked as he crouched beside him.

Harry shook his head and held his arm. He didn't want to seem like a baby and cry, but the pain was bad, so the tears started to fall.

"Shit Harry. I'm so sorry." Louis said as he put his arm around him.

"Someone call an ambulance." Zayn said.

"We need to get him off the ice." Liam said. They all nodded. But there was no way Harry could skate, he was in too much of a state, so Liam took his skates off. Someone found an old towel and the got Harry to sit on it, they then pulled him along on the towel to the edge, which luckily wasn't too far away.

They carried Harry off of the ice and sat him on the floor. He looked like he was going to pass out, so Louis sat behind him, holding him up.

"God...I am so sorry." He said again, feeling really bad.

"Ambulance should be here soon." Someone said. Harry was holding his arm and groaning.

Soon enough the ambulance arrived. Two paramedics saw to Harry, while the boys stood around, worried.

"Yes. It's definitely broken. We need to take him to the hospital."

"I'll go with him

"I'll go with him." Louis said straight away, still feeling bad for causing the accident. He changed back into his shoes and sat in the back of the ambulance, with Harry who was now sucking away on gas and air.

"Let us know when you want picking up." Liam said.

Louis nodded as the doors were closed and the vehicle left.

*****

Harry was a pain in the arse. A stubborn swine. There was no way he was going to let anyone cut his coat off of him, so he had to put up with immense pain as it was slowly removed.

"You stupid idiot!" Louis said as he tried to calm him down.

"Fuck off! That...that coat...cost...a lot." He said in between puffs of the gas and air.

"You could just buy another one."

"Up yours!"

Louis laughed. The gas was making Harry weird.

"Mr Styles. We need an x ray." A nurse said as he waved goodbye to Louis.

Louis waited an hour. Harry came back waving again, making Louis laugh again. Silly sod.

"Hey Lou Lou. I gotta have a cast. Will you sign it pleeeease?"

"Of course I will."

Harry's arm was put in a cast and when it was dry, Louis signed it...

-Harry is a clumsy knob!-

Then drew a picture of a tiny penis.

"What the fuck Lou!" Harry said. "Give me the pen!"

"Nope. Can I take him home now?" He asked the nurse.

"Sure. He's good to go. Just be careful."

Louis phoned Liam to ask for a lift.

*****

Harry was so tired from his painkillers that he fell asleep on the sofa. The boys decided to draw silly pictures on his cast. He's going to be so annoyed when he wakes up. They all laughed at each others pictures.

"I still feel really bad about this." Louis said as he sat on the floor in front of Harry.

"He'll be alright Lou. He won't hold a grudge, hes too soft." Zayn said, patting Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah. Plus he loves you too much to be angry at you." Niall added.

*****

They were right. In the morning Harry woke and looked at his cast. He laughed at all the rude pictures. When Louis came down from his room, they hugged.

"I'm really sorry Haz."

"It's fine. I still love you." He kissed his cheek. "Now, can you make me breakfast?" Harry asked fluttering his eyelashes.

Louis smiled. "Of course, your highness. You relax." He went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone.

🍽☕🍳🥓🥞🥐🍞🍄🍅🥯

The end. 🤪