Wants Mum Part 2 💖

Thanks again to hazxtomlinson for the prompt xxx

The next day came around quickly. Louis slept next to Harry, as he didn't want to be alone. The boys were hopeful that today would be better.

Liam had called Mr Murs this morning informing him of yesterdays events, so Mr Murs said to leave tuition for the rest of the week.

"Morning Haz!" Louis whispered, as Harry opened his eyes. "How you feeling?"

Harry groaned, rubbing his eyes. "Tired...i ache too."

"You be ok for the show tonight i hope?" He smiled.

"Guess so." He replied sadly.

---

By late afternoon, the boys were in the stadium that they would be playing in, in a few hours time.

The boys were sitting around, going over the set list, and what they would say to the fans. Harry, on the other hand, was in his own little world. He was sat next to a window, staring out, not looking at anything in particular.

"Harry? Are you listening? " Liam asked.

"Hmmm?" He wasn't !

"You need to pay attention to us H!" Liam yelled. Niall swatted his arm. " Liam! " he snarled.

"Sorry!" He apologised , then continued. Harry went back to staring out the window.

Two hours before the show, Harry really didn't want to do this. He was still very tired, and fed up. He suddenly stood up and started walking to the door.

"Haz...where you going?" Louis asked, as he got up to follow him.

"I...I have to go!" He said as he pulled the door open.

"Go where? We need to get ready!"

" I need to find my Mum! I want to go home! " Not this again!

"Harry...we have a show. How about you facetime her?" Liam said.

" NO! I WANT TO SEE HER. I NEED A CUDDLE. I WANT MY MUM. PLEASE! I WANT MY MUM! " once again he was crying.

"But Harry your Mum is in England love, look, I'll get my phone and I'll call her yeah?" Louis was starting to panic.

He called Anne on FaceTime, she answered quickly. "hi Lou, everything ok? " she asked, all smiley.

"Err. Harry's got a bit upset, he wants to see you, but this is the best we can do."

" Oh dear....can you put him on love? "

"Harry! Look it's your Mum!" He pulled Harry over, so he could see his phone.

"Harry baby. What's wrong?" Anne looked worried.

Harry burst into tears "i miss you! I want to come home! I want a cuddle. Mum can i come home please. I'll be a good boy, i promise. " he sobbed. It was breaking everyone's hearts.

"Harry, listen love. You have to stay with the boys and everyone there. They're looking after you. And you have Lou and Paul too. You'll be home soon enough. Just try and enjoy yourself. Remember your fans love you so much! You have lots to be thankful and happy about, and you have a great future ahead of you. I'll be here when you get home. We can phone or FaceTime anytime you need to. You can do this Harry. I believe in you love. I love you so much! "

By now everyone in the room, and Anne were in tears.

"Ok...M-Mum...I'll try. I love you so much! "

"Good boy. You take care and call me tomorrow ok?" She said softly.

Harry nodded and smiled, then blew his Mum a goodbye kiss. The call ended.

Harry felt a little bit better.

Well...that lasted for about an hour, then Harry started worrying again....

To be continued....

All the love xxx