Sick During A Show

Harry's POV:

"Harry...you look terrible mate!" Liam sat across from me in the dressing room.

"I feel it Li!" I replied, rubbing my stomach. I'd woken up this morning, feeling like shit. I don't know why. I didn't think I'd eaten anything dodgy, or been near anyone who was ill. I was hoping I'd feel better by Showtime, but no...if anything, i felt worse.

"I'm fucking angry that management won't let you sit this one out, it's obvious you're not well" Louis said as he wrapped his arm around me.

I put my head on his chest.

"Jesus! Harry...you're really hot love! I think we should just go out there and leave him here! " Louis suggested to the others. They all agreed.

"I'm gonna go tell them...better to be honest than go behind their backs!" Liam said, as he got up and left the room.

"it's pointless...they won't agree" Niall said.

True enough...Liam came back in 10 minutes later and shook his head. "Sorry Harry...i tried, but they said you have to go on." He said as he patted my shoulder. I sighed, i knew they'd say no. I hate them!

We all got up, got our outfits on, and had our hair done. Everyone kept commenting that i looked awful! Thanks.

---

The show started, we all ran out on to the stage, and the fans went mad! Cameras were flashing everywhere. Making me feel dizzy.

We went into our first song, and i sang along as best i could, trying to convince myself I'd get through this ok.

The others kept checking up on me. I was trying to be my usual happy chatty self, but was finding it hard to talk without gagging. How the hell can i get through til the end!?

Halfway through the show we have to go up on a floating stage that goes from the main stage to a smaller one in the centre of the arena. I've been dreading this.

We climb on board and clip ourselves on. Health and safety n all that!

The stage starts lifting slowly, just as my stomach decides to start flipping! 'Please don't be sick!' I thought.

We start singing the first of two songs on the stage, as it moves forward, it's going above the fans heads, so we have to look down and wave, smile or whatever. The fans love this part.

I get through the first song ok. Thank god!

The second song starts, last first kiss. Everyone is screaming underneath us. I should be loving this, but my stomach is flipping so much, and I'm feeling really sick from the motion on the stage. Louis is next to me. I see him keep looking at me.

We're not far from the main stage now, and all i can think is....'I'm gonna make it!'

But...all the flashing cameras, the stage moving and fans screaming is pushing me over the edge. My stomach can't take it any longer. 'But we're so close Harry' i tell myself. I stop singing...i can't do it!

The others all look at me and know I'm in a bad way, so Liam takes over singing my parts.

'please...just a little bit further!'

Louis is grabbing at my arm. "Harry, babe. You're ok. God you're ok. Just wait baby please!" He's pleading with me, a look of sympathy in his eyes.

We've made it to the stage, I'm gagging so bad now. Vomit comes up, but i swallow it. I know i won't be able to do that often. 'fucking move this stage!' I'm yelling internally.

The stage starts to lower, it's about 4 feet from the centre stage, but i can't wait for it to stop. Louis tries to stop me, as i unclip myself and jump of the floating stage, but it's too late!

As soon as my feet hit the stage, i can't hold it any longer and i throw up! All i can think of is 'thank god i wasn't sick over the fans!'

Louis jumps off straight behind me and tries to get me off stage, but i keep stopping to be sick. I can hear the fans screaming.

Louis manages to get me off stage. Thank god. I need to get out of here. We walk down the side of the stages, past the fans. I stop to be sick again. I'm so embarrassed.

Louis gets me to the back of the main stage, as i hear Liam announce that we're taking a short break.

I'm helped into the toilets and rush to a stall. Falling to my knees, i throw up yet again. 'Where the hell is it all coming from?' Louis is rubbing my back.

"God Harry...i didn't know you felt this bad! Fucking management!"

After throwing up a couple more times, i lean back into Louis chest. I'm crying, i can't help it. This has been so traumatic for me.

I hear a door bang and the other boys come bursting in. They stand by the sinks as Louis helps me to stand. I feel so weak and i ache all over, especially my stomach.

I hug Louis, as the boys all look at me sadly.

"Harry....are you ok now? I'm fuming with management for this. We need to talk to them!" Liam said.

My throat felt like it was on fire from all the puking. So i just nodded my head, burying my face in Louis neck.

"I need to get him to the dressing room. What's happening with the rest of the show?" Louis asks as we walk slowly.

"Oh...they've given us 10 minutes then we need to get back on. " Zayn replied.

"WHAT? HE CAN'T GO BACK ON! ARE THEY NUTS? " Louis screams, making me jump.

"No! Lou! Calm down! Not Harry! But the rest of us...we need to finish the show. The fans are waiting." Zayn corrected himself.

They sat me down in the dressing room, placing a bucket beside me, just in case. Louise, our hairstylist would sit with me til the boys got back.

"See you soon H! Try to rest love." Louis said as they all left.

I laid down on the sofa and closed my eyes.

---

An hour later, i was woken up by the boys, the show had just ended.

"Shhh....Niall....he's sleeping!" Liam whispered .

"It's ok...I'm awake" i responded, my voice croaky.

"How you feeling baby?" Louis sat next to me and gave me a cuddle.

" Bit better, not been sick since you left, still dont feel great though. Can we go back to the bus now? "

"Yes love. We're gonna have words with management tomorrow! That shouldn't have happened. Will you be ok to come with us?"

" Hell yeah! I hate them so much! Sorry i ruined the show! " i said sadly looking down at my feet.

"Hey! Don't you apologise! If they'd let you off it wouldn't have happened. Nobody is mad at you. The fans still love you! They were chanting your name!" Louis said.

"Really? "

"Really!"

" Thanks lads. I love you all so much! "

Ewww...could you imagine if he'd been sick over the fans lol

Sorry it ended like that, couldn't think what else to write!

All the love xxx