Mugged

Harry was enjoying a night out with his friends, Louis, Niall and Liam.

"Sorry lads! I need to get off now! Working early shift tomorrow, need my beauty sleep!" He said as he got up from his seat.

"you certainly do Quasimodo!" Niall joked.

"Fuck off Leprechaun!" He joked back, laughing. The friends all hugged and Harry left them to it.

He put his jacket on as he walked out the door, starting his ten minute walk home. He still lived with his Mum. He was only nineteen and had a good job as a trainee chef.

It was quite chilly out, so he zipped his jacket up and shoved his hands in his pockets.

He had a weird feeling that he was being followed, so he picked up his pace a bit.

As he turned a corner, he was pushed to the ground. Unable to get his hands out of his pockets quick enough, he hit the ground hard, his face smacking against the cold pavement, knocking him unconscious.

He'd been mugged. The yob who pushed him, went through his pockets, taking his wallet and phone, leaving him laying there, alone.

---

Harry was in hospital. A man out walking his dog had found him, and called an ambulance. He was brought in and seen to, but with no identification on him, nobody knew who he was. The police were called and a search was on to find out who the injured man was.

Harry's face was on the news the next morning.

In the home he shared with Niall, Louis saw the news.

"Niall...get in here, look! It's Harry. He's on the news!" Louis shouted.

" Shhhh... " Niall said as he rushed in.

They listened to the news report, then quickly got their jackets and keys and left for the hospital. Louis drove while Niall called Harry's Mum, who hadn't seen the news, and Liam.

Louis and Niall ran up to the reception desk. "Hi...the man...the man came in last night...you don't know who he is...it's our friend...Harry Styles!" Louis said out of breath. The receptionist got on her phone and called someone. Soon enough a doctor came up to them.

"Hello...I'm doctor Sheeran...come with me please." He said as they followed him to a small dark room. Inside were two policemen. They sat down.

"What's happened to Harry?" Louis asked quietly, afraid of the answer.

"I'm afraid he was attacked and mugged. He's in a bad way." one man said.

Louis looked worriedly at Niall.

"Can we see him?" Niall asked.

" I'll ask the doctor" he replied, as he left.

---

Louis and Niall walked into Harry's room. He was laying flat on his back. His face was pretty bashed up, he was nearly unrecognizable. He was unconscious still.

The boys sat either side of him. "Why would somebody do this?" Louis said.

" hope they catch the bastard and lock him up." Niall replied.

The door opened and Harry's Mum, Anne ran in, tears rolling down her cheek. She went straight to Harry.

"My baby!"

The doctor came in and explained Harry's injuries. He had suffered a concussion, broken cheek bone, had a large cut on his forehead, his shoulder was dislocated, and his chin was cut open. He was under sedation for the time being.

They all sat in shock. Anne was quiet, unsurprisingly. We all just kept staring at him. Nurses came and went, doing checks. He seemed to be doing ok.

---

In the afternoon, Harry started fidgeting. He moaned and his face looked pained.

"Harry love! It's Mum! Can you open your eyes?" Anne said, tears in her eyes.

It was a struggle, but he opened his eyes, staring at his Mum, wondering where he was. That's when the pain hit him.

He cried out. "Mum! It hurts!"

Niall called for a doctor, who rushed in and checked Harry over.

He administered some painkillers.

Harry was told what had happened, but he couldn't remember anything, not even being out with his friends beforehand.

Later, Louis and Niall had to leave, leaving Anne alone with her son. He'd slept most of the day, and when he was awake he didn't say much. He was in shock. He cried a lot, as did his Mum.

Harry stayed in overnight, the doctors would assess him the next day. But at the moment, it looked likely he'd need a second day in hospital.

Meanwhile...the police investigation took a turn.

CCTV footage of the attack had been recovered and looked at closely. Police were shocked at what they saw. They got good close ups of the attacker and had identified him. He was found and arrested.

Anne was informed in the hospital. She was relieved.

She would tell Harry in the morning.

Part two???

All the love xxx