Altitude sickness (Louis)

Love on tour was underway, starting in the USA (lucky them!)

It was the second show of the tour, in Denver, Colorado.

Denver has an altitude of 5,280 feet, meaning there's decreased air pressure and low oxygen levels.

Harry Styles, his band and crew had been in Denver for only 24 hours, when they went on stage this particular night.

Everyone seemed to be coping with the altitude, just a bit of dizziness or shortness of breath.

A couple of oxygen tanks had been placed in the centre of the stage, in case anyone was in need of a burst of fresh air.

The show was going well. Harry was wearing a blue and white striped shirt, red trousers with matching braces. He looked amazing, as he always does. The crowd were going crazy over how beautiful he looks.

He had to use the oxygen a couple of times, all the singing and dancing straining his tired body.

As the show went on, he gradually felt dizzier. His head aching. He was thankful when they got to the final song, kiwi.

As usual, he gave it his all. Singing at the top of his voice, dancing like he was a professional.

He gave his last move, turned and was about to head off of the stage, when he got so dizzy, he had to stop in his tracks, putting his head in his hands, then slumped to the ground.

Fans screamed and shouted, some even crying.

Jeff jumped out of his seat and ran to the stage. Security stopped fans from getting to the stage. Mitch and Sarah ran from their places on stage.

"Harry?" Mitch said, the first to reach his best friend.

Sarah knelt beside him and checked his airways.

Neyo bought one of the oxygen tanks over and placed the mask over harrys face.

The lights went down on the stage, as the fans continued to worry.

"What the fuck happened?" Jeff asked, finally reaching them.

"He fainted. His pulse is very quick." Sarah said as she stroked harry's hair.

A paramedic appeared and took over treatment, as a curtain was placed around them.

Harry started coming aeound, groaning.

"Hey H. Its ok. You passed out." Mitch said, relieved to see harry waking up.

"I think he'll be ok if you want to take him backstage now." The paramedic said. "Might be easier to treat him there."

Jeff and Mitch helped Harry to stand, on very wobbly legs.

"Take your time. No rush." Jeff said. He was extremely worried.

There seemed to be a collective round of applause as the fans saw Harry up and walking. He managed a smile and wave as he walked slowly down the steps.

He made his way backstage and to his dressing room, where he sat on the sofa.

The paramedic sat beside him, placing the oxygen mask back on his face.

"How are you feeling?" The man asked, taking his pulse and blood pressure.

"Like shit." Harry replied, taking deep breaths.

"Can you explain?"

"Bad headache, dizzy, feel really sick, tired."

"Definetly altitude sickness. I'll give you some paracetamol. You should drink lots of water. Keep the mask on for a bit."

"You had us so worried." Jeff said.

"Sorry." Harry Said, his head down, feeling guilty.

"Hey. Its OK. Just scared me." Jeff put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

The door burst open.

"Where is he? Is he ok?"

"Louis?" Harry said, his voice croaky. He tried standing up, but slumped back down.

Louis ran to Harry and fell to his knees, pulling Harry forward into a bone crushing hug.

"I couldn't get through the crowds. Are you ok my love?"

Harry nodded, taking the mask off so they could kiss. Jeff shook his head. He didn't like Louis or their relationship.

"I love you so much. I was so scared. I thought you'd had a heart attack or something." Louis said, trying not to cry.

"Sorry I scared you. I love you too."

After Harry got the all clear, Harry got into Louis car back to their hotel, after being told to rest.

That put Louis' plans on hold. He was wanting to give Harry a good seeing to tonight. Guess that could wait. So instead, he's gonna take care of him in a different way.

They got into their hotel room. Louis helped Harry undress and ran a nice bubble bath, which they shared. Louis gave Harry a massage and plenty of kisses, before climbing into their bed.

More kisses.

"No nookie tonight love. Which is a shame, cos I was planning on wreaking you." Louis smirked.

"Damn. I'll feel better in the morning. You can wreak me all you like then?"

Louis smiled and kissed Harry again.

"If you're sure you can handle me?"

"Can't wait."

"Get some sleep darling. Love you."

"Love you too."

*****

Louis was true to his word. They slept in until 9am and then Louis pounded into Harry's arse. Louis had to keep telling Harry to be quiet as he was moaning so loudly. He couldn't help it. Louis always made him moan. Thankfully he didn't scream like he usually does.

"Oh God Harry. I love fucking you so much." Louis panted as he thrusted.

Harry scratched down Louis back, his feet pushing Louis in further. His prostate getting hit over and over again.

"Lou...yeah...oh yeah I'm close."

"Baby...come for me...mmmm....yeah fuck yes!!!"

"FUCK!" Harry screamed as he came up his stomach. Louis moved down and rubbed Harry's cum on his own body, and he filled Harry's hole with his own sticky goodness.

He thrusted a few more times until he was empty, kissed Harry and slid out.

He collapsed next to his husband.

"Fuck. That was amazing." Harry panted, his cock still twitching.

"You were amazing." Louis replied, rubbing Harry's softening cock.

"I love how messy we get." He laughed. "We should shower."

"In a minute. I just wanna lay with you."

"How are you feeling? Better?"

"I think so. I'll find out when I get out of bed."

"Well...maybe we should shower together, in case you pass out again?" Louis said, giving Harry a cheeky wink.

"Sounds good to me."

They did just that. Shower sex is good. Harry giving as good as he got. They kind of share that.

*****

Hello.

Thought I'd write a sickfic. Hope it was OK. Wasn't going to put Louis on it but changed my mind.

All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕