Severe Stomach Bug 🤢

Requested by @kat--zarryqueen

Harry was sat in his room, alone and in pain.

He'd been feeling terrible for a couple of hours, but didn't tell his flat mates, as he didn't want to bother them.

So...he sat in his room, feeling miserable. His stomach was gradually getting worse as time went on.

He really wanted Louis, he always makes him feel better.

He picked up his phone and texted him.

"Louis can u come to my room pls?"

"Why?"

"Please Lou, I don't feel well."

"Take a paracetamol!"

"I need you!"

"I'm busy!"

"Ok"

That made Harry feel worse. He wanted Louis' cuddles.

He felt like his head was on fire, he was so very hot, and his stomach....oh god...the pain!

He got up and hunched over, walking slowly to the bathroom, knowing something bad was going to happen, and soon.

Maybe he'd feel better after.

He went to the sink and splashed some cold water on his face, he took off his t shirt and washed a cold flannel over himself.

His stomach growled, and he lurched forward.

This wasn't a sicky feeling though!

He ran to the toilet and managed to pull his jeans and boxers down very quickly.

He sat down on the toilet quickly, and his bowels tensed up painfully, before he expelled it's contents into the loo.

He cried out, as it hurt his backside. "LOUIS!" He called out, not caring if Louis saw him on the toilet.

He called and called but no Louis!

*Knock knock* "Harry...are you ok mate?" It was Zayn.

"No! Help me!" He cried back.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes!" He said as his bowels opened again. The sweat was now pouring down his red face. He was embarrassed that Zayn was going to see him in this state.

"Harry! You not well?" Harry shook his head, holding his pained stomach.

"It hurts Zayn!"

Zayn got closer to Harry, the smell made him gag, but he hid it well. "Are you done?"

"I hope so!" Harry said wearily. He got up slowly, Zayn turned his back while Harry cleaned himself up, flushed the loo and washed his hands.

Zayn helped Harry to his bed, he couldn't stand up straight, because he still ached.

Zayn said "you think you'll be ok now?"

Harry nodded, looking sad.

"I need Louis" he mumbled.

"I'll go find him." He walked out, Harry hoping his best friend would be here soon.

Harry felt so rough, he was curled up into a ball in his bed, he just couldn't get comfortable.

"Hey Hazza!" A quiet voice disturbed him. "Zayn said you were poorly!" It was Niall.

He sat on the bed next to Harry, noticing how ill he looked.

"Do you need anything?"

"Bucket!" Harry replied.

"What do you need a bucket for?" Niall laughed, before realization hit him. "Oh...shit...hang on."

There's no way Harry could get to the bathroom quickly, so he couldn't help but spew up on the floor, beside his bed.

Niall rushed out and came back, quick enough, with a bucket, just getting there in time for the second round of vomit.

"Shit Harry!"

He gagged and brought up more.

"Louis!" Harry said again. Niall rushed out his door, leaving Harry alone, again!

A minute later, his door opened again, hopeful it was Louis, but no, it was Liam. Harry cried hard. He wanted Louis! Not Zayn. Not Niall. Not Liam. LOUIS!

Harry had finished with the bucket.

"Harry, you look terrible. What caused this?" Harry shrugged and laid back against his pillows, looking sad.

His stomach cramped, causing him to cry out, and grip his bedsheets tight.

Liam wrapped his arm around him, trying to comfort him, but there's only one person who could do that properly. Where the hell is he?

"Louis!" Harry cried out again, tears still flowing.

"He's gone out H... I'll call him."

Liam dialled his number, and waited. It went to voicemail. Liam left a message.

"Louis. You need to get home now! Harry's ill and he needs you. Please hurry home!"

"Hopefully he'll get that message soon love."

Harry's stomach cramped again. The pain was horrendous. He whimpered in pain, as Liam hugged him through it.

"Louis!" He whispered.

Poor Harry! I want to just cuddle him til he's better.

There'll be a part two soon.

All the love xxx