Panic,Claustrophobia Part 2

"HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! Get us out NOW!!!" Zayn yelled, he was starting to panic, seeing Harry pass out.

"Paul?" Louis whispered. "What can we do?"

Paul slammed his fist into the intercom button. "We have to get out NOW! Our friend is unconscious! How much longer??"

" he's nearly done. Just a few minutes. There's an ambulance waiting. " the man replied.

They heard a few loud bangs, causing them to jump. Zayn leapt into Pauls arms, terrified they were going to start falling, and Niall was praying on the floor. Louis was holding on tight to Harry, and Liam was patiently waiting for them to start moving.

Suddenly, the lift jolted and whirled into action, moving them downwards. The numbers on the side showing 6.....5.....4.....3.....2.....1..... The doors opened. Zayn ran out first, followed by Niall, Liam, Louis and finally Paul carrying Harry. He ran outside to the waiting ambulance.

He laid him down on the stretcher inside and let the Paramedics take over, they closed the doors while they assessed him. Louis and Paul waited outside the ambulance, while the others sat inside, trying to compose themselves.

"Jesus Christ! I never wanna go through that again!" Zayn sighed. " thought i was gonna pass out too! "

"Me too!" Niall agreed. " hope H is alright.

"I'm sure he'll be fine" Liam said hopefully.

Paul walked over to them. "How's Harry?" Liam asked.

" no news yet. Thought you should know, you still have to perform tonight, it's too late to cancel. Sorry boys! " Paul sighed.

"WHAT?! You can't be serious! Harry's in no state, and the rest of us aren't feeling great either!" Niall shouted.

" sorry boys...orders of the management! Harry is excused though, so you need to decide who sings hits parts. I'll go see if Harry's ok. "

Paul walked away, and the boys stared at each other, shocked.

"Well....fuck me!" Zayn said.

Back in the ambulance, Harry was waking up...

He sat bolt upright and started shouting. "Get me out of here!"

" Harry...it's ok. You're in an ambulance. You're safe now. Lay back down for a bit. Shall i get Louis? " the medic asked.

Harry nodded and wiped a tear away, as he tried to stop breathing so fast.

Louis entered the back of the ambulance and sat next to Harry taking his hand in his. "Fuck Harry! Are you ok? We were so worried about you."

" Yeah I'm ok Lou. Feel like a twat though! "

"Well...you are a twat, but not because of this. You couldn't help it. I'm just glad you're ok now." Louis smiled.

" The show! " harry sat up suddenly, feeling panicky. Louis pushed him back down.

"Don't panic! You're not doing it. We are though" Louis looked sad, not really feeling like performing tonight.

"You...you're leaving me?"

" Yes, sorry. Management won't let us cancel. Paul's gonna take you up to our room, then we'll be off, you need to rest! " Louis told him.

"Fine! Have a good show" Harry said sadly. He didn't want Louis to leave him, but knew he had to.

Paul came in and helped Harry out of the ambulance , walking into the hotel foyer where the others were.

"Harry!" They all called, running over to him. " how you feeling mate? " Liam asked.

"Ok. Tired. Embarrassed." His face blushed.

" Hey don't be embarrassed. You couldn't help it! " Niall told him.

"Thats what i said!" Louis responded .

"Let's get you to your new room Harry, the boys need to get going soon." Paul said.

" Make sure you rest Harry. I'll see you later. I love you! " louis said, as he leant in to kiss Harry.

"Bye Lou. Bye lads!" Harry waved.

They had all been moved into first floor rooms, none of them felt like they could get in the lift again and they weren't prepared to walk up seventeen flights of stairs.

Paul left Harry to get changed and into bed. He was absolutely exhausted. As soon as his head hit his pillows, he fell asleep.

The concert was a smash. The boys apologised for Harry's absence. The fans were of course upset that he wasn't there, but knew his health comes first.

All the love xxx