Hangover

Shit! I feel like my head is splitting in two.

I'm laying on my back when i wake up. I had a bad night of restless sleep. I kept waking up because the room was spinning.

I let out a muffled groan and turned on my side, hoping to find Louis, but his side of the bed is empty.

I groan again. I was hoping for a cuddle.

I hear noise coming from the kitchen, so i assuming he's washing up or something.

I curl myself into a ball. My stomach hurts though, so i unfurl myself and rub it, hoping to ease the pain.

The door opens slowly. Louis walks in with a plate and a mug.

"Hello love! Feeling better this morning, i hope. You made a right mess on our bed, had to put the sheets on wash twice."

I moan and turn my head away from him.

"Now now! Don't be rude. I bought you breakfast!" Why is he so bloody cheery?

He sets it down on my bedside table and goes over to the window, yanking the curtains open.

"Louis! Turn the sun off please!" I shout, covering my eyes with my arms.

he laughed and drew them closed again. "Come on you daft git. You need to eat something." He said as he sat down next to me.

" No. I can't. I'll be sick! "

"Well...maybe...but you need food in your stomach. Can you try?"

I moan as i try to turn over, Louis helping me to sit up against the pillows.

"God...you look like shit Harry!"

"Thanks...i feel like it too!" I rubbed my stomach.

Louis hands me a plate with two slices of plain toast, cut into triangles. I take it slowly and look at it like its poisoned.

"Come on babe, try it."

I hesitated, then slowly bought a triangle up to my mouth. I bit into it, chewing slowly, and forcing it down my throat.

"Good lad!" Louis patted my back as i took another bite. I was finding it really hard to swallow . It felt like as i was swallowing it, it was wanting to come straight back up.

I focussed on the toast, and managed to eat it all. I honestly don't know how i did it. Louis gave me the mug, which had tea in it and i drank half of it, putting the mug down and leaning back.

Louis sat next to me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks for eating that. Do you want me to stay a bit? Oh i got you some painkillers too." He said as he got out a packet, taking out two pills and handing them to me. I took them from him and swallowed them with some water.

"Thanks. Yes, I'd like you to stay, but i feel really tired." I yawned and cuddled closer.

" You try and sleep then. Let's lay down. " We did that, and snuggled under the duvet.

I don't know how long I'd slept for but i woke suddenly and sat up, clutching my stomach.

"You ok Harry?" Louis sounded worried .

I leapt out of bed and ran to the bathroom, just making it to the toilet as i threw up again.

Louis was behind me quickly, rubbing my back.

"That's it! Bring it all up love." He comforted me.

I threw up again. My throat was raw, my head hurt like buggery. I felt like i was dying.

I had nothing left to bring up, so now i was just dry heaving, it was awful. I was sweating so much and felt dizzy.

Louis held me as i started to sway in front of the loo.

"Harry love, we need to get you back to bed." He said calmly. I felt him grab me under my arms and lift me up. I had no energy and my legs gave way. I fell to the floor, moaning.

The next thing i know, I'm back in bed,  Assuming that Louis had carried me there. How he did that, I'll never know, I'm much bigger than him.

He's patting my head with a cold cloth. It feels nice. I'm so hot.

I blink my eyes, and focus on him.

"Lou..." I croak, my throat is on fire.

"Hey love, don't talk. You've been out of it a few hours. I had to get the doctor out to you. I was really worried."

"Oh."

He bent down and kissed my cheek. He smiled.

"Do you feel any better darling?" He whispered .

I nodded. My head wasn't so sore, just my throat. My stomach still hurt, from straining to be sick. I was really tired.

"The doctor said to try more toast when you woke up. How do you feel about that?"

I nodded again.

"Ok. I'll be right back." He got up and went to make more toast.

He returned soon after and handed me another plate. I took it and stared at the toast. Here goes!

After I'd eaten it, i lay back and prayed that it wouldn't come back up.

Thankfully it didn't. I slept the rest of the day. No more sickness. No more headache.

The next day, i woke up, feeling a little dizzy, but nothing else. I managed to eat some cereal, and knew i was feeling much better.

I'm never drinking again! I told myself.