Sick On Video Shoot 🤒

One Direction, the greatest boy band ever to exist, were on location in the desert near Palmdale, filming the video for their next single, steal my girl.

It was extremely hot, much to the annoyance of the 5 bandmates.

They shared a large trailer that had been parked near the scene.

Harry had woken up this morning not feeling fabulous.

He groaned as Zayn woke him up. He really didn't want to get up.

"Leave me alone." He grumbled as his sheet was pulled off of his his naked body.

"Come on Hazza. We have to be on set in half an hour." The Bradford boy said.

Harry sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. As soon as he sat up, a sicky feeling came over him.

He got up and headed to the bathroom, having a quick lukewarm shower.

Once they were all ready, a large car took them to the film site. As they got out of the car, the heat hit them. It was way hotter here than back in their trailer.

"Hi lads. We need to get you changed." Their stylist said. They went into another trailer, which was cooler and got changed.

"I'm not wearing that!" Harry said, staring at the coat in his hands. It's like a million degrees out there!"

"But you have to. Sorry love. It won't be for long."

Harry sighed. He put the coat on and they headed outside.

*****

They'd been filming for an hour. The boys took it in turns filming their solo parts. While they weren't filming they would go into the trailer.

Harry was thankful when he wasn't filming. He was struggling with the heat and was gradually feeling worse as the day went on.

"Please can I do the rest without the coat?" He begged as the day got hotter.

"No. It would mess up continuity. "

The other boys could see how distressed Harry was becoming.

"This is fucking shit!" Louis yelled. "Look at him! He looks like he's gonna pass out." He said as he started pulling Harry's coat off of him.

"Put that coat back on him now or you'll get fined Louis!" One of the directors said angrily.

"Fucking knob." He cursed, under his breath. Harry forced a weak smile and strolled back out into the direct sunlight.

"And....action."

The music started playing as the four boys danced around lip syncing to the song.

It all got too much for Harry.  His hands went to his knees as he bent over. "I...I don't..." was all he said before he collapsed on the burning ground.

"Shit!" Louis yelled out, being the first to see him drop. He sat beside him, trying to get his face off of the scorching ground. "Somebody help."

The other boys joined him and together they pulled his coat off. His body was drenched with sweat. He looked terrible. Zayn and Liam carried him into the trailer, turning all the fans on.

"Harry....can you hear me?" Louis said, his voice shaking.

Liam passed him a cold water bottle and a wet flannel.

He poured more water on the flannel and placed it on Harry's forehead.

"Harry. Wake up please." Louis said, frantic.

Someone had called a medic who arrived quickly. "What happened?" He asked as he started checking Harry over.

"He passed out. The heat got to him." Liam said.

Harry groaned as he started to wake up.

"Harry? Are you ok?" Louis asked, feeling relieved that he was waking up.

He groaned again, trying to sit up.

"Lay down mate. You're not well." Niall said.

"Feel sick." Harry said, his hand going to his mouth. Before he could move, he was throwing up over himself.

A bucket had been fetched and placed under his chin to catch a second round of vomit.

When he was done, he fell back onto the sofa.

"I think he should go to the hospital." The medic said. "He's severely dehydrated. He should go ASAP."

They managed to get Harry's sick covered clothes off of him, changing him into a thin t shirt and shorts. He was helped into a car with Louis and driven to the nearest hospital.

Harry laid his head on Louis' shoulder during the ride, a bucket sat on his lap.

They were shown in through a back door of the hospital  and taken to a private room where Harry was assessed and put on a drip.

"I feel like crap." Harry whispered, exhausted from the heat and the days events.

"You look like crap too." Louis made a joke out of it.

"Thanks Lou."

"I'm sorry Haz. Just hurry up and get out of here Yeah? I was so worried about you."

"Sorry."

"Don't you be sorry. I'm fucking fuming they made you wear that coat in the fucking desert."

Harry gagged. Louis grabbed a bowl as Harry threw up again. "Sorry."

"It's ok love. Hopefully the drip and the meds will make you feel better soon."

Harry fell asleep soon after.

A few hours later Harry was allowed home.

The boys were all there we he got home.

"How ya feeling mate?" Zayn asked.

"Better. Just tired and embarrassed." He replied as he took a seat on the sofa, laying his head on Louis' lap.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed Haz. They should feel embarrassed making you ill like this. I'm putting in a complaint. " Liam said.

Louis was playing with Harry's hair as he became sleepy.

"Yeah. This isn't gonna happen again. It could've been a lot worse." Niall said, watching as Harry fell asleep.

Thankfully the next day Harry felt a lot better. The video was finished the following week, no stupid coats this time.

I love writing sickfics. Hope this was ok.

Is anyone reading my new book "Sunflower"? Please read it. Thanks.

All the love 💖💖💖