Bad Infection part 2🤢

Two hours passed.

"Uhh..."

"Harry? How you feeling?"

If he felt as bad as he looked, then it wouldn't be good!

"Lou?" Harry held his hand out and Louis took it. "I feel sick." He managed to say before gagging. Louis grabbed a nearby bowl, holding it under Harry's chin, as he threw up again.

Louis rubbed his back. "Better now?" Harry nodded and sat back.

The Doctor came in with Harry's notes.

"Hello Harry, Louis." He greeted them. "I've got some results."

Harry looked at Louis with worried eyes.

"Harry...you have a severe bladder infection that has gone to your kidneys. Have you been feeling ill for a while?"

"A...A week or so." He answered, looking down at his hands.

"A week! Why didn't you say something?" Louis said, shocked.

"I'm... I'm sorry Lou." He was crying now.

"We've put you on antibiotics and painkillers and an IV drip, you're very dehydrated too. You'll need to stay in tonight. If you feel well enough tomorrow, you can go home, but you'll need someone to take care of you for a while."

Harry looked at Louis with teary eyes. "Yes... I'll look after you." He smiled.

"So... you're on the IV for now. We need to get lots of fluids into you to flush out the infection from the bladder. Don't panic if you need to pee lots. I'd suggest using this bottle, rather than the toilet for now. You may feel nauseous too, that's normal."

Harry's face was pale. "I gotta pee in that?" He pointed to the bottle in front of him with horror.

"It's fine Harry. Don't feel embarrassed or anything." The Doctor said. It didn't ease Harry's mind though.

"I'll leave you alone now. Nurses will check on you every hour." He left the room.

"I'm not pissing in a bottle Lou!" Harry said as soon as they were alone.

"Do what the Doctor said H. You're not well enough to get out of bed yet."

"I'm fine though." Harry groaned as he tried to get comfortable.

Half an hour later, Harry started feeling the uncomfortable pressure he'd felt so much later. Louis had popped out to the hospital cafe for a coffee.

Harry pulled his bedsheet off and swung his legs over the side. He placed his feet on the floor, grabbed hold of his IV and shuffled on shaky legs, heading to the toilet.

He was in pain though, and he wasn't sure he'd make it.

In defeat, he turned back to the bed, grabbed the bottle and started peeing in it, while leaning on the bed. It still burned and hurt but the relief was heavenly.

Louis walked in halfway through, making Harry jump, embarrassed. "Fuck off Lou please!" He cried out, trying to hide himself.

"I'm not looking mate, carry on." Louis replied as he looked away and went to the bathroom.

Harry finished and called for Louis.

"You ok?"

"Can...can you help me?" He begged. Louis smiled, took the bottle from Harry and helped him back into bed.

"Thought you weren't going to use that?" Louis asked.

"I tried to get to the bathroom, but I couldn't." He sniffed back tears.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you. Are you ok now?"

He held Harry's hand as he nodded.

*****

Things weren't going well for Harry.

Earlier... he'd wet the bed, realising too late that he needed to pee. He currently had his face in a bowl throwing up again.

"I hope these antibiotics hurry up and work, I hate seeing you like this." Louis tried to comfort Harry, holding his long hair out of the way, while dabbing his sweat covered forehead.

He doesn't think he's ever felt so ill before. He was crying again too, which was breaking Louis' heart.

The Doctor came to check on Harry at Louis' request.

"He's so sick Doc. When will he start feeling better?" Louis asked, as the Doctor took Harry's temperature.

"I don't think you'll be going home tomorrow. Your temp is still very high, and the sickness should've eased by now. I'm going to take some more blood, see if anything else is going on. Are you still urinating a lot?"

"Yeah." Harry sighed. "Like every hour, it still hurts and burns." He looked down, his face flushed.

"I'll up the pain relief. It's good your still going often, flushing it out, but the pain should be easing up too."

"Thanks Doc." Louis said as the Doctor left again.

"Can I have a cuddle Lou?" Harry asked sadly. Who could resist a cuddly Harry?

"Sure. Scoot over a bit."

Harry moved carefully as Louis got up onto the bed, placing an arm around Harry, who cuddled into him.

"Sorry I'm such a bother." Harry sniffed, tensing up.

"Hey...you are no way a bother. Don't ever say you are ok?"

Harry nodded and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"I love you Harry." Louis whispered as he ran his hand through Harry's long chocolate curls.

Awww poor Harry 💖

Anyone like this? Not sure who's reading.

I love Harry and Louis

All the love 💖💖💖