Aaarrrgghh x reader

33. "Let's just stay in bed"

A/N- FLUFF :)

              (Y/N) P.O.V.

Today has been a long and hard day. First Senor Uhl had us do a crazy Spanish comprehension assignment, then Miss Janet surprised us with a very difficult pop quiz. To top it all off five hours straight of training with Draal as my sparring partner. No offence to Draal but five hours is too much. To say I'm tired is a understatement. I am utterly exhausted. 

I'm currently down in Blinky's library, curled up on my boyfriend, Aaarrrgghh's, back. His green fur was so soft and warm. I could just fall asleep and never wake up. I could stay like this forever. I yawned as I shifted over onto my side, alerting Aaarrrgghh. 

"(N/N) tired? Bedtime." Aaarrrgghh questions.

"Yeah big guy. I think its bedtime." I sigh and smile. Aaarrrgghh then got up and started walking out of the library. "Bye Blinky. See you later." I shout as me and Aaarrrgghh exit the library. 

"Bye Master/Lady (Y/N). Bye Aaarrrgghh. Don't forget to read a brief recapitulation. See you on the morrow." Blinky calls after the both of us. I smile crawls on my face while Aaarrrgghh chuckles.

                  Time skip

Both Aaarrrgghh and I are curled up and cuddling on my bed. Of course, he doesn't fit cause, well, he's huge but we make it work. Aaarrrgghh snuggles closer to me causing me to chuckle and sigh in content.

"Awww Aaarrrgghh. Your too sweet. I don't know how you and I ended up together but I 'm so greatful we did. I love you big guy. And I hope you know that. " I say softly. I lean it and kiss his forehead. Aaarrrgghh let out a loud and deep purring noise which shocked me cause I didn't know he could do that.

"Love you too (N/N). You cuddly." He says. Just as I was going to kiss his forehead, my phone went off. With a groan I reached over to grab my phone off the night stand. There was a message from Toby saying that there was movie party at his house and if me and Aaarrrgghh wanted to come, we could. I put my phone back down and looked into Aaarrrgghh's eyes. I smiled.

"Let's just stay in bed." I say with a chuckle. With that, me and Aaarrrgghh drifted off in each others arms.

---------------

(434 words)

--------------

Sorry its kinda short but oh well.

Thank you soooooooo much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!