Jim x Draal's Little Sister Reader (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- Reader is a troll. They know more about humans and their way/language/culture because of being around the Trollhunter and crew. 

Happy Holidays!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was in troll market when it happened. I was in the forge making (F/W) (favourite weapon) when Blinky burst in. I give him a confused look. He was gasping for air which made me concerned. He caught his breath then looked at me in distress.

"(Y/N)... it's Jim." My mind went blank. My heart began to race, and I stared with wide eyes at Blinky.

"Where is he? What happened?" I managed to stutter out.

"Merlin gave him a potion that... How do I put this..." he pauses. "Changed master Jim and now he is on the run. We can't find him anywhere." I dropped what I am doing in some water and run.

What has that wizard done to my boyfriend. I swear when I get my hands on him. Poor Jim, I hope he's alright. Ever since my brother died, I have tried to keep a close eye on the ones I love. I make sure they don't have the same fate as my family. I have lost too much already... I can't lose Jim too. I run into the forest surrounding Arcadia to begin my search. Slowing down to a stop once I'm deep in the forest, I listen. Nothing. The only sound I hear is the sounds of the leaves whistling in the wind. I would be loving the tranquility of this night if I wasn't worried about finding Jim. I keep searching and searching till I come to an extra-large weeping Willow tree. I slow down to sniff the air and listen. I smell a familiar scent but something about it is different, new. I hear the sound of rustling and footsteps coming from under the weeping willows canopy. Slowly I parked the leaves to see a tall mysterious figure hide behind the trunk.

"Who's there?" I ask. Honestly, I should be more cautious. I am a female troll talking to a stranger in the woods in the dark in the middle of the night. I mean don't get me wrong I can fight it's just I don't want to in this circumstance.

"You should go (Y/N)." That's Jim's voice.

"Jim, are you all, right?"

"(Y/N) Please you need to go."

"What's going on Jim? Why are you hiding from me?" I lowered my voice to try and be comforting to him.

"I'm different. I'm not me but I am... me? I don't know what I am." Jim rambled nervously.

"Honey, you're Jim. You're my boyfriend and I love you. Please come out." There was a silence. I slowly walk closer to the tree trunk and reach my hand out. Slowly a dark blue stone hand grabs mine. Jim walks out from behind the tree to reveal that he has been turned into a tall dark blue troll. He stares at me with his piercing blue eyes and smiled at me nervously. I changed my expression from one of shock to one of reassurance and comfort.

"You look very handsome Jim. I mean you were before but now..." I growl at him flirtatiously and he blushes. "But what really matters to me is what's inside." I place my hand over his heart. "The Jim Lake junior that I fell in love with." He gives me a smile and looks at me with pure and honest love in his eyes.

"Oh darling, what did I do to deserve you. I love you." Jim pulls me into a warm hug which I gladly reciprocated. Holding each other we stay in a comfortable silence with only the sound of crickets and wind flowing around us.

"I wonder what your brother would say if he saw us like this." Jim jokes as we break from the embrace. I laugh and look at him.

"I think he would be thrilled that he wouldn't have to go easy on you during training and sparing." Jim shocked while I just laugh.

"Why you..." Jim picks me up and spins me around causing me to hug him close, so I don't fall. He stops spinning and looms at me, still holding me in his arms. I smile and lean down to place my forehead on his. Both of us close our eyes and take in the sweet moment. A new chapter has just begun and who knows what it may have in store for us. But no matter what it maybe, we will get through it. Together.

--------------------

(783 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!