Jim x reader

5. "I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention."

                        (Y/N) P.O.V.

Jim is focusing on homework, surprisingly, but I want attention. My boyfriend and I have been together about 6 months. He told me about the whole trollhunter thing about 3 months into our relationship. He kind of had to because I was attacked by goblins. I'm totally cool with it and I actually fight with the gang against the forces of evil.

I stand up from sitting on his bed and walk over to him at his desk. Annoyed, I start poking Jim's shoulder. He try's to ignore it but lets just say that didn't last long. Then he tried shaking it off. It didn't work. I can tell Jim's getting annoyed with me. 

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention." I pouted. Jim pause, starts laughing and tackles me into a hug. He covers my face in kisses causing me to laugh. After some time we stop and walk downstairs. We both snuggle up on the couch and turn on Gunrobot 3. I start to drift off. Jim notices this and leans in to press a kiss to my forehead. 

"Love you, (Y/N)." Jim whispers. I smile and hum in content. Then I drift off into sleep.

--------------------

(254 words)

---------------------

kinda short but thats ok

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!