Bellroc x Reader (Part 1 of 2)(Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- Reader is Toby's older sibling. Their room window faces the backyard/forest

Happy Holidays!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It all started on a normal winter day. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got up out of my bed and was greeted by the sight of a thick blizzard outside my window. My heart jumped in excitement as this could only mean one thing.

"SNOWDAY!!!" My younger brother, Toby, yells from downstairs. I smile enthusiastically and start getting ready for the day. Once I am all ready I go down to the main floor to find Nana and Toby on the couch with a pate full of waffles in front of them (A/N- Waffles are superior and you will never change my mind). 

"What are you doing?" I ask. 

"Since we have no school, Nana suggested we do our annual Holiday movie marathon. First we watch the Home Alone series." Toby holds up the DVD copies of the Home Alone movie as he talks. I smile at him.

"Nice. I will join you later. I just have some stuff i gotta get done first." With that I grab the top 2 waffles and make my way back upstairs. But before I do, I go back into my room, I go into Toby's room. Aaarrrgghh wasn't in there so he must be in trollmarket with Blinky. I don't blame him. I wouldn't wanna take the trek up here in that storm either. I walk over to Nana's old doll house and open it up to find Chompski. He looks at me startled and starts to tell me off. 

"Sorry buddy. I forgot to knock again." I sigh at my stupid mistake. "Here, I thought I would bring you some breakfast." I hand him the waffle and he gobbles it down. "There you go. Alright I'll leave you too it." I shut the dollhouse and walk back to my room. I sit down at my desk right in front of the window and sigh. Time to start on my homework.

Small timeskip

I finally finish my homework/assignments and it only took my 4 hours. Yes! New Record! I look out the wind and no surprise it was still storming. In fact, it looks like it got worse. Farther into the trees I spot a figure... a body lying still in the snow. I stand up and try to make out who it may be. What am I thinking, it doesn't matter who it is! They are in trouble. I need to help them. Quickly I grab my coat and run to the back door. 

"I'm going out, I'll be back soon."

"Okay Sweetie. Bundle up." Nana called back. I rush outside and jump the fence into the woods. Trudging through the snow, looking for them.

"Hello?? Who's there?" I shiver. "I'm here to help. Call out." I try to listen but I can't hear anything beyond the wind whooshing around me. I look out again and spot the figure. They are getting more and more buried by the second. Swiftly I dig them out. I take off my jacket and wrap it around the person. I pick them up bridal style and start our journey back to the house. The wind and snow are biting my skin. I start shivering more and more. 

By some miracle I made it back over the fence and into the house Nana and Toby where to caught up in watching Home Alone 4 to notice me slipping into the house. Carefully, I take the person upstairs into my room. I lay them on my bed and wrap them in all the blankets I could find. 

"There you go. Lets warm you up." I then rush downstairs to boil water for some hot chocolate.

Small Timeskip

The hot cocoa is made and I head back to my room, to mugs in hand. I open the door and set the mugs down. Then I turn to look at the bed and see the person sitting up. I stare into their glowing golden eyes and they stare right back into mine. 

"Oh! You're awake! I didn't think you were gonna be up so soon..." I pick the mugs back up and offer them one. "Here. I made you some hot chocolate. It always help me warm up." Their eyes never look away from mine as they grab one of the mugs from my hand. They chug the whole mug down in on gulp. They then unwrap themself from the blankets and my eyes grow wide. I actually haven't really seen their appearance yet. I am now! There is no way that they are human or troll and they don't look like a changeling to me. I'm not sure what they are. Those eyes on their armor... Are they watching...

"Thank you human." They say in a deep voice. 

"Oh... Of course. Are you alright? I found you out in the snow unresponsive. What happened? ...what are you?" I don't wanna be pushy but at the same time I feel like I deserve an explanation. 

"I... I am a God. The Keeper of the Flame, Bellroc. I was fighting with Skrael of the North Wind and and he... had a boost of luck. He created a storm that put me into a stasis. But thanks to you tiny human, I can return to put him in his place." Bellroc grits their teeth.

"Tiny!? What?! I'm average height." I pout. Bellroc looks at me confused.

"I just told you that I am a God and you are focused on the fact that I called you tiny."

"...yes."

"Hmm." Bellroc scans me with what seemed to be a smirk on their face. "I like you tiny human. I shall not kill you.

"wait what?"

"Sh. I must go." Bellroc floats off my bed and goes to the window. But before they leave, they turn back to me. "I shall see you again... (Y/N)." With that Bellroc bows to me then floats through my window and out into the storm.

I am left there sitting on my bed, mug in my hand... wondering 

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

(To Be Continued)

--------------------

(1044 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!