Bular x Jim's Older Sister Reader (Request)

Thank you sooooooooo much for requesting this!!!

21. "I've had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is a drink and someone to cuddle with."

and 

22. "No, you can't get up! You're my prisoner for the day."

A/N- Kinda sad and a bit of angst but has sweet ending. Also Jim is a a bit out of character in this one.

One more thing. 4.1K!!! oh my goodness... I really don't know what to say. Thank you all so much.

               (Y/N) P.O.V

Before I open the door, I turn to see Bulars eyes staring back at me. I give him a soft smile causing him to no and disappear into the woods. He did offer for me to stay in his cave but I have school and family. I sigh as I look up slightly to see the beginning of a beautiful sunrise. I have been out all night with Bular doing relationship stuff, cuddling, crystal searching, star gazing and stuff like that (A/N- nothing dirty keep y'all minds out of the gutter). I turn and open the door to see Jim to standing there, a look of fear and concern in his eyes. I eye him then walk into the house, door shutting behind me. Jim motions for me to sit on the couch so I do.

"(Y/N), what are you doing with that monster!?"Jim asks me in a yelling tone, even tho I can tell he is trying to be calm. My eyes widen in shock then I look at my brother in anger.

"Excuse me!" I start raising my voice. "How can you say that Jim! Bular is not a monster and for your information he is my boyfriend and I love him." Both our eyes widen in shock. His in shock that me, his older sister, is dating Bular who is his enemy. Mine at the fact that I just spilled the tea on my big secret. 

"I am the Trollhunter, (Y/N)! Bular is my enemy." Jim shouts standing up from his seat.

"You're what! You're the annoying Trollhunter Bular is always complaining about. Jim, how could you? Why didn't you tell me? I'm your big sister. I thought we had no secrets... " My eyes start to tear up. Jim scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Wow" he fake laughs "No secrets, huh? First of all, that is a lot coming from you. And second, I had to keep the whole Trollhunter thing a secret to protect you. But the I go and find out that your dating my enemy. My own sister... What happened to keeping no secrets?" Jim's voice became bitter, cold and quiet. I close my eyes as tears roll down my cheeks. Letting out a shaky breath and stood. By this time, mom had woken up and was now trudging down the stairs.

"(Y/N)? Jim? What's going on?" She asks looking at my sad expression and Jim's angry one.

"It's fine, Mom." Jim says with no expectation, at least one neither me or mom could read. With that I quickly run upstairs and pack some of my cloths for the next couple days. I think it's best if Jim and I spend some time apart. I grab my backpack full of cloths and supplies then walk down the stairs.

"(Y/N), sweetie, where are you going?" Mom says softly, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah umm...*sniff* I'm going to go away for a couple days. I um think it would be a good idea  if give Jim his space." I hear her sigh and she removes her hand without another word. There is a looming silence as I exit the house. I quickly make my way to the museum to find Numora. When I find her she is sitting down taking a small break. Numora hears me walk in and turns my head toward me.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class right now." Numora asks.

"Where is Bular *sniff*" Numora eyes me up and down before sighing. She stands up from her seat and walks over to me. She offers me a great big hug, which I gladly accept. 

"I don't know dear. You'll have to go talk to Strickler. If I remember correctly, he isn't teaching a class right now. You know were to find him." Numora whispers then lets go. I nod, smile,  and wipe a tear I had accidently let fall. Quickly and quietly I turn and walk away.

                  Small Timeskip

I walk into school to see the halls empty and the classrooms full. Making my way to Strickler's office, I find myself thinking over the fight with Jim, causing tears to cloud my eyes. I practically burst into his office and start crying.

"What..."Strickler looks at me worried. He lowers himself to my level and puts his hand on my shoulder. "What happened."

                After explaining 

"*sigh* Everything is going to be okay. I'm sure Jim will come to his senses soon. Bular is sleeping and should not be disturbed. However he will be up in a few hours so in the meantime you can stay here and rest. You look tired." Strickler says with a comforting smile on his face. I sadly smile and nod. 

"Thanks"

                 Timeskip

I feel Strickler gently shake me awake. He tells me that Bular should be waking up very soon and gave me the directions on where to find his cave. I thank him and start my journey to my boyfriends cave. 

                Small Timeskip

I stand at the entrance to the cave. I look in to see two red glowing eyes staring back at me. I smile and walk in.

"What are you doing here? Why are..." Bular started but I cut him off not wanting to answer a million questions.

"I've had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is a drink and someone to cuddle with." I sigh. Bular pauses before chuckling

"As you wish my queen. I don't have any drinks here but I can offer cuddles." He picks me up, lays on his back and puts me on his chest. I sigh in content and snuggle closer to him. Bular chuckles again and raps his arms around me. I am just so exhausted from today, I drift off to sleep in my boyfriends arms.

                   The next morning

I wake up to the sound or birds chirping in the distance. I try to get up without waking Bular.

"No, you can't get up! You're my prisoner for the day." At his statement, I giggle.

"Sounds like a great idea."

--------------------

(1133 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!