Draal x Reader (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

Draal P.O.V.

Everything has to go 100% according to plan. I have planned the perfect date night for me and (Y/N) all by myself... ok so I may have had a little help from the Trollhunter and the fleshbags but it was mostly (A/N- Lets be honest, Draal had a lot more than a little help from Jim and the others planning this date for our little human (Y/N)). After all the stress of school, training, and Trollhunting, she/he/they deserves a break. And who better to spend it with than me, her/his/their boyfriend. I think that is what the humans call it. Well anyway, (Y/N) should be getting home soon so I better finish getting ready.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I grab my backpack out of my locker with a soft sigh. It has been a long day. Last nights training lasted longer than expected so I had to stay up all night studying for my math test. Coach made us run laps, Senor Uhl surprised us with a pop quiz, and to top it all off I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. All I wanna do is go home and sleep. Shutting my locker, I look around trying to spot my friends. Not seeing them I start walking out of the school. Lost in thought, I bump into some one causing me to fall over.

"Oh my, I am so sorry." I start saying before I am stopped.

"No, no it's just. I wasn't paying attention either." I looked up at the voice to see Douxie staring back at me, offering his hand to me. I take his hand and he pull's me to my feet. "Are you okay?" I nod sighing but I still smile. "Are you sure?" Douxie still holding my hand tight. I was about to when I feel a hand grab my other hand and pull me away from Douxie. I turn my head to see who it is, and I see my childhood friends Jim, Toby and Claire. Jim glared at me.

"(Y/N), we have to go." Jim says to me while still glaring at Douxie.

"For sure. If you need anything or just need someone to talk to (Y/N), I'm here." I nod in response and Douxie disappeared into the courtyard and crowds of people. Jim lets go of my arm when we get to our bikes.

"What was that about Jim?" I question. Jim sighs and avoids eye contact with any of us. Claire giggled.

"Mister Trollhunter here got jealous. He did the same when Douxie and I started talking." We all laughed while Jim turns bright red.

"He is not stealing my girlfriend or one of my besties. Also, he was so flirting, and you have a boyfriend." Rolling my eyes, I hop on my bike.

"Alright whatever you say Jim. Just remember, that friendship and love is meant to be shared and the more you give, the more you have. When I make new friends, it doesn't mean you mean any less to me. You will always be my best friend." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Claire cross her arms and Toby throw his arms up in the air. At this, I chuckle. "Both of you war my besties too." Toby smirks and nods in satisfaction while Claire smiles. "And for the record he was not flirting with me. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, and I bumped into him which caused me to fall. Douxie was just helping me get to my feet." I pause before continuing. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to go get some sleep before training and patrol tonight." The others look at each other and smirk at one another. This made me raise my brow and give them and inquisitive look.

"Right... meet and my house at 9." Jim's says to me.

"Wait... why? We always meet in Trollmarket." I ask

"Its because D-"Toby started but was almost immediately stopped by Claire and Jim covering his mouth. This confused me a great deal. Claire nervously laughed then speaks.

"Hahahaha forget ha said that you know Toby. You go home and get some rest before coming to Jim's house at 9." With that I ride home and rest.

Meanwhile

3rd P.O.V.

"Toby! You nearly gave away the surprise!" Jim whispered loudly.

"Sorry guys it just slipped." Toby apologized.

"It's okay TP, lets just hurry over to Jim's house and help Draal finish getting ready."

Timeskip

(Y/N) P.O.V.

*BEEP**BEEP*

I mumble, turn off my alarm and look at my clock to see it is 8:30pm. Well, I guess it's time to go over to Jim's house to start this cycle again.

Small Timeskip

Yawning, I knock on Jim's door. I heard something drop and break from inside. Then I hear footstep come to the door and opening it is Jim.

"Hey Jim. What was that crashing noise I heard? Is everything okay?" Jim opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Toby and Claire's voice.

"She did it!"

"No, he did!" Both me and Jim roll our eyes and laugh. He opens the door wider, and I walk in to see a broken... I'm not even sure what it is.

"Well, there goes Draal's gift for you." Toby's face goes pale realizing the tea he just spilled while Claire sighs and Jim face palms. "Oops." Before they can say anything else, I walk over to the basement stairs.

"Is he down here?" I ask. They all nod and I walk down the stairs. When I get to the bottom, instead of seeing Draal like I expected, I see a note on the ground. I pick it up and read it aloud.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

You work so hard,

So, its time to treat you.

I look up from the note to see a trail of glowing (F/C) crystal that led to the tunnels. Curious, I follow the path till I exit the tunnel into the forest. There I find a trail of (F/F) so I follow them to a small clearing. Looking around, I see Draal walk out of the near by trees. With a smirk he raises his fists then pounds them into the ground causing all the fireflies to light up as I watch in awe at the beauty of it all. Smiling Draal comes up to me and gently puts his forehead against mine.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Of course, I do darling! Its so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you are though." I giggle at my boyfriend's comment. "Come, lets watch the stars." The big blue troll lays down and I lay on top of his chest. A sweet and comfortable silence settles over us as we watch the stars dance across the night sky.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Draal."

Bonus!!!!

"How did you like the gift I made you?"

"Um it was amazing. However it accidentally some how got broken."

"Oh that's ok I'll just fix it."

--------------------

(1216 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!