Bular's Little Sister Reader x Jim (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- I don't own this song. full credit to the creator of the song 

A/N- this will be a human Y/n, human Jim and Bular is alive.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I sit on my knees in a clearing, listening to the wind blow, crickets chirp, and the other sweet sound of the undisturbed night. My older brother, Bular, has been so set on bringing father back, he hasn't been around so I am left alone most of the time. 

Being the sister and the adopted daughter of trolls who hate humans isn't easy. Father found me in the rubble of a town he had destroyed and instead of ending me there, he decided to keep me. He gave me a necklace that gives me a extended life like him and Bular. Ever since, father was locked away in the dark lands, Bular and I have gotten a lot closer. We spent most of our time together, well except for the last couple of months. I mean, I'm not complaining. I've been able to spent tons more time in the human world. I've made many new friends and even met my now boyfriend. 

I take a deep inhale of the cool night air. Reaching my hands up to my necklace, I smile. Opening it, a sweet tune starts to play and with that I stand onto my feet. (A/N-Play song)(A/N- this song refers to glasses and blurry vision. If you don't have glasses, you can take this as some sort of metaphor). I close my eyes and start to sing.

"My vision's not quite right but glasses make me look a sight, enough to give the world a fright like a sprite wearing specs." My voice echoes through the night. From behind me, I hear the rustling of bushes. I don't turn because I know who it is. while opening my eyes again, I hear a male voice come from behind me.

"Oh fiery little sprite. Conflagration in the night. Don't play games with your sight if it leaves you in the dark." Turning, I see Jim slowly walking towards me, warm smile on his face.

"I prefer, life all a blur. I forget to wear my glasses. When I sing and share caresses, it feels good to close my eyes." I give Jim a wink then close my eyes according to the lyrics.

"Oh, my pretty arsonist let me clasp you close to me," Suddenly he raps his arms around my waist which causes me to jump. "Or rip your clothes with my teeth and tare 'em into confetti. To scatter as we kiss...."

"Confetti?" I ask.

"....On you and me" Jim sings

"All I see are stars. Suddenly some days my eyes leave me astray, faraway down the street. Until I come back to steal a glance at the sun or even look the sky straight in the eye. All I see are stars." I sing while rapping my arms around his neck. We begin to slow dance.

"I won't let you stray. I'll be your only guide. Let me be your pair of eyes. You will be my special flame." Jim brings me closer, clearly trying to give me a kiss. I'm not going to give it to him that easily. I playfully push him away. He stubbles back, catching himself before he falls. Jim looks back at me smirking with a questioning look in his eyes. 

"There's one thing I must confess of five senses my hearing's best. I'll never recognize you by relying on my eyes." I make big dramatic motions causing Jim to chuckle at my silliness. He stands up, comes over to me and scoops me off the ground and into his arms. I laugh.

"Smoldering embers, alone in the dark. We'll raise cascades of sparks as the clock of my heart strikes midnight, we'll catch on fire. And blaze so bright you'll see the light." Jim sets me down on my feet again and signals for me to join him in a slow dance. With a bright smile, I do so. Slow dancing and staring into each others eyes, we both sing in harmony. 

"All I see are stars. Suddenly some days, my eyes leave me astray faraway down the street," Jim spins me then we continue. "Until I come back to steal a glance at the sun or even look the sky straight in the eye. All I see are stars." We hold the last note as we stop dancing. The tune stops and we just stand there, looking into each others eyes for a moment. 

"You should sing more often, love." Jim says kissing my forehead which causes me to blush a bright red.

"You should get back. If Bular finds us, I don't know what he will do." Jim sighs knowingly. I kiss his cheek and he disappears into the forest. Leaving me alone once again.

--------------------

(841 words)

---------------------

sorry it took so long lol

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!